What would you rate this broad out of 10?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Where did I even mention Yaris Sanchez :wtf:

But, if you don't think there are better looking women in Brazil than Adriana Lima.......

I don't think there are better looking women, though there are women on par with Adriana Lima. The difference being that she's 5'10 and I guarantee majority of those other women are midgets. Size is a commodity.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't think there are better looking women, though there are women on par with Adriana Lima. The difference being that she's 5'10 and I guarantee majority of those other women are midgets. Size is a commodity.

:russ:

There are better looking women in Brazil, especially if you like brown skin females with curly hair. And :laugh: @ midgets, since when is average height "midget"?

Size is only a commodity in the world of modeling, I ain't never talked to a dude that looked at a bad bytch and said "What is she, 5'3"? nah she's too short fam" :stopitslime:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

There are better looking women in Brazil, especially if you like brown skin females with curly hair. And :laugh: @ midgets, since when is average height "midget"?

Size is only a commodity in the world of modeling, I ain't never talked to a dude that looked at a bad bytch and said "What is she, 5'3"? nah she's too short fam" :stopitslime:

Who said anything about "too short?" Of course you wouldn't turn a smaller girl away but a taller girl is objectively better. You like girls that look like the other 100000000 Instagram booty models that you can find. Brown skin and curly hair is pretty ambiguous and you've to post any of these women who are more attractive than Adriana Lima.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Who said anything about "too short?" Of course you wouldn't turn a smaller girl away but a taller girl is objectively better. You like girls that look like the other 100000000 Instagram booty models that you can find. Brown skin and curly hair is pretty ambiguous and you've to post any of these women who are more attractive than Adriana Lima.

Cot damn, you make some terrible arguments, so because I don't find VS models all that attractive that means I have to like booty models? Brown skin and curly hair is only ambiguous if you've never been to Brazil or Colombia, anyone that has been there knows exactly what I'm talking about. As for posting pictures, here's what Adriana looks like without makeup -

Adriana+Lima+Without+Makeup+Natural+Photo+2013+05.jpg

Adriana_Lima_Without_Makeup_06.jpg

There are women in Brazil more beautiful than that.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Post a woman without makeup that makes Adriana Lima look bad. You should be able to post empirical evidence. I mean, we are talking about looks, right?

The fact that you even post those pictures as some sort of example of her looking "bad" without makeup tells me that you have NEVER had consistent puss in your life.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Post a woman without makeup that makes Adriana Lima look bad. You should be able to post empirical evidence. I mean, we are talking about looks, right?

I'm going off what I've seen in a country you've never been to. And :russ: @ you of all people asking for empirical evidence, you the same dude that comes into damn near any thread about some fine chick being posted, just to say your ex looked better but outright refuses to post a pic when asked.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

I'm going off what I've seen in a country you've never been to. And :russ: @ you of all people asking for empirical evidence, you the same dude that comes into damn near any thread about some fine chick being posted, just to say your ex looked better but outright refuses to post a pic when asked.

I do?

Dude, the Internet was made for objectifying women. You telling me you can't find a few pictures of girls, WITHOUT MAKEUP, that make those pictures look shameful?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I had every intention to post a troll response before I made my click then I saw the pics.. Lets be reality for a sec..

God put in work on this broad :noah: