What would you rate this broad out of 10?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
0801-adriana-lima-bikini-01.jpg

"Pull up on the scene with my booty missin"

:gag: bytch looks undeveloped.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Adriana has a better face. That photo also can't create the feeling you'd have seeing a 5'10'' brawd that looks like that in your face. Dawg. The second girl has a body I'd love to fukk on, more so than Adriana's, but Adriana's face is a harder to duplicate. Also, I never said they were the "baddest", that doesn't exist. There isn't a superlative such as "most beautiful", just a bunch of women who are in range of each other and based on preference, you might like one over the other... In this comparison, it is not close, however.

Pagung is coming out of the water, no makeup on her face and she looks better all around. Unless you're just fukking a chicks face all the time, a body does actually factor into the equation :smh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Pagung is coming out of the water, no makeup on her face and she looks better all around. Unless you're just fukking a chicks face all the time, a body does actually factor into the equation :smh:

I like long legs and I'm 6 ft....a 5'10 girl makes more sense for me :yeshrug:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I agree that her facial structure isn't very good, her face is way to long. That forehead isn't looking to good either.
Sorry but the chin and the forehead give her a low rating.
And like I said she got the lollipop thing going on.
You nikkas gotta be simping because she's light because I couldn't imagine how you think this chick is an 8 or up.
I know beauty is in the eye of the older but come the hell on. She looks no different from your run of the mill mixed chick.
I can say with 100 percent certainty I wouldn't give this chick the time of day.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
I like long legs and I'm 6 ft....a 5'10 girl makes more sense for me :yeshrug:

:dwillhuh: Damn homie, the way you posting about body metrics I woulda thought you were 6'8 or somethin'

Lets be real, if you had a 5'10 girl, most days she going to be towering over your ass with heels on...

Im 6'4 and almost all my other tall boys could give a fukk about height as long as the broad looks good. Its always some insecure short/average height dude talmbout-

"naw fam, yea she bad be she way too short me" :usure:

And, oh yes, this chick is a 9.5 (no such thing as a 10)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: Damn homie, the way you posting about body metrics I woulda thought you were 6'8 or somethin'

Lets be real, if you had a 5'10 girl, most days she going to be towering over your ass with heels on...

Im 6'4 and almost all my other tall boys could give a fukk about height as long as the broad looks good. Its always some insecure short/average height dude talmbout-

"naw fam, yea she bad be she way too short me" :usure:

And, oh yes, this chick is a 9.5 (no such thing as a 10)

Who said I cared about height? I prefer a tall girl over a short girl, doesn't mean I'm not down for a midget. Taller just looks better. I could care less if she towers over me in heels.....and?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
6. Gotta do something bout the shoulderblades :scusthov: