What would 2005-2006 Kobe average today with that same squad?

What would 2005 Kobe average today?

• 30-33pts

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • 33-55pts

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 35-38pts

Votes: 34 32.4%
  • 39-42pts

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • 42-45pts

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 45pts+

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • He just a DeRozan with a look in his eyes

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Buckeyes 1st loser, Saban's biatch

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
A few gems from @Rhakim around this time last year when it was Luka vs LeBron:

Apparently pace-adjusted numbers mattered last year when it was Luka vs LeBron. But now that we're talking Kobe its not very important. Instead minutes played is what matters.

Rhakim getting exposed again:russ: LeGBT the worse fan base man at least us Kobe/laker fans are consistent

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Crakkka please.

call someone a "white boy" or a "crakka" because they dont dikkride kobe bryant of all people.
at least save these silly comebacks for when the topic is based around an actual pro-black athlete.

chit like this is how we know that the main people throwing around terms like "crakka" on here, are really white themselves.
especially in your case, cuz only a lil white kid would name themselves "SWAGNIFICENT.":laugh:

About what James Harden was averaging except he wouldn’t collapse like a little b*tch in the playoffs.

kobe collapsed MULTIPLE TIMES in the playoffs himself.

he just had better teammates.

harden didnt have gasol & metta to bail him out. nor did he have the luxury of riding shaq's coat-tails.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
especially in your case, cuz only a lil white kid would name themselves "SWAGNIFICENT.":laugh:

:mjtf: so paying homage to one of the best black created cartoons of all-time makes me white?

The fact you don't even know who my screen name is a play on just shows how white you are. Lemme guess, if I called myself Swagalicious you wouldn't get that either?

Here's a clue:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
call someone a "white boy" or a "crakka" because they dont dikkride kobe bryant of all people.
at least save these silly comebacks for when the topic is based around an actual pro-black athlete.

chit like this is how we know that the main people throwing around terms like "crakka" on here, are really white themselves.

kobe collapsed MULTIPLE TIMES in the playoffs himself.

he just had better teammates.

harden didnt have gasol & metta to bail him out. nor did he have the luxury of riding shaq's coat-tails.

is that why Kobe outscored Shaq in multiple playoff series

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bradley Beal and James Harden avg 35-37 in this era period......
Why do people keep relying on that shyt as if Bradley Beal's career high isn't 30ppg? :mjlol:

They never quote what Steph, Dame, KD, LeBron, Kyrie, or all the other great scorers are averaging. They won't even use a full season from Beal. They ONLY mention one 20-game stretch of Beal as if no one else exists.

Jerry fukking Stackhouse averaged 30ppg in Kobe's era, so why not use him as a comp. "If Stackhouse could average 30ppg, Kobe would average 40ppg easy!" But he didn't.

Harden had ONE season where he averaged 35+ and he ran a total gimmick offense surrounded by shooters and taking 13 threes and 12 free throws a game to do it. Kobe doesn't play anything remotely like Harden, so he's irrelevant to the conversation.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
YES WIGGINS + OUBRE ARE 10X THE SCORERS AS ANYONE OUTSIDE OF KOBE ON THE 2006 LAKERS

WERE TALKING ABOUT A PAST 24 PPG AND 19 PPG SCORER ..

IN COMPARISON, THE 2ND BEST SCORER ON THE 06 LAKERS WAS ODOM, WHO AVERAGED 17 PPG AT HIS PEAK
Wait, if you said Kobe's 35ppg in 2006 was the same as 50ppg today, then wouldn't Odom's 17ppg in 2004 be the same as 25+ppg today?

So by your own logic, Odom is a FAR better scorer than Wiggins or Oubre, dumbass.

And Wiggins had his career high of 23.6ppg in 2017, before the "freedom of movement" was instituted....but since that rule he's only averaged 19ppg. Doesn't that contradict all the shyt y'all have been claiming about the rule?

Every time swag calls out Rhakim for the flip flopping he did on the Luca vs Bron convo he disappears :russ:
How could I "disappear" from whatever the pedophile's saying when the pedophile has been on ignore for months. :mjlol:

And I never "flip flopped" on the Luka vs. Bron convo. What is he even claiming?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm still waiting for ONE person who claims Kobe would average 40-45 ppg to calculate how many shots he would have to take to do that. And then explain to us why Kobe would be shooting 10-15 more times a game than anyone else in the NBA.

Jordan stans did the same thing back then, which is what makes it so hilarious.

Like you had the players in his era saying that shyt in the media. Phil Jackson said MJ would average 45 in 2006, for God's sake :mjlol:. That weirdo Bruce Blitz's entire hustle was tearing down Kobe and his generation to prop up Jordan as this immortal demigod. And now the shoe's on the other foot.
If MJ would average 45ppg in Kobe's era....

And Kobe would average 45ppg in this era....

then I guess MJ would average 55ppg in this era? :ohhh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
A few gems from @Rhakim around this time last year when it was Luka vs LeBron:

Apparently pace-adjusted numbers mattered last year when it was Luka vs LeBron. But now that we're talking Kobe its not very important. Instead minutes played is what matters.

THATS THE ETHER

ALL OF A SUDDEN THAT ERA WAS FILLED WIT DEFENSIVE GIANTS

@Rhakim ITS OVA BRODIE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Wait, if you said Kobe's 35ppg in 2006 was the same as 50ppg today, then wouldn't Odom's 17ppg in 2004 be the same as 25+ppg today?

So by your own logic, Odom is a FAR better scorer than Wiggins or Oubre, dumbass.

And Wiggins had his career high of 23.6ppg in 2017, before the "freedom of movement" was instituted....but since that rule he's only averaged 19ppg. Doesn't that contradict all the shyt y'all have been claiming about the rule?

How could I "disappear" from whatever the pedophile's saying when the pedophile has been on ignore for months. :mjlol:

And I never "flip flopped" on the Luka vs. Bron convo. What is he even claiming?

U HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME A DUMBASS WHEN @Swagnificent JUST SHIIT ALL OVER YOUR FACE? HOW IT TASTE, WEIRDO??

SEE, ITS U WHO ALWAYS GETS EMOTIONAL ABOUT SHIIT N STARTS THROWIN INSULTS.. I WAS MERELY TALKIN BASKETBALL ON SOME GROWN SHIIT. GROW UP.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
U HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME A DUMBASS WHEN @Swagnificent JUST SHIIT ALL OVER YOUR FACE? HOW IT TASTE, WEIRDO??

SEE, ITS U WHO ALWAYS GETS EMOTIONAL ABOUT SHIIT N STARTS THROWIN INSULTS.. I WAS MERELY TALKIN BASKETBALL ON SOME GROWN SHIIT. GROW UP.

If you think swagnificient has the best argument in any discussion, ever, you've already lost.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
U SUPPOSEDLY HAVE HIM ON IGNORE, SO HOW WOULD U KNOW?
I put him on ignore cause his arguments are consistently horseshyt. He claims that he can judge players entirely on how attractive they are and the look in their eyes. He repeatedly says that he doesn't need to even see anyone more than a few times before he knows everything about them. All his predictions and projections are godawful. You can damn near predict who will or will not be a bust by just going with the opposite of whatever Swag says. He's even a fukking flat earther, has said he prefers mixed/white women over black women, and claims that it's okay for white girls to use the N-word so long as they let him fukk. He has never, at any point on this forum, shown any knowledge on any subject or any ability to use logic at all.

I don't think for a second you'll be objective - you've repeatedly caped for him even when he was getting banned for being a pedophile and promoting rape. You're clearly infatuated with him, which if you weren't already an awful poster would say a lot.

Last edited: