What would 2005-2006 Kobe average today with that same squad?

What would 2005 Kobe average today?

• 30-33pts

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • 33-55pts

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 35-38pts

Votes: 34 32.4%
  • 39-42pts

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • 42-45pts

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 45pts+

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • He just a DeRozan with a look in his eyes

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Buckeyes 1st loser, Saban's biatch

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I put him on ignore cause his arguments are consistently horseshyt. He claims that he can judge players entirely on how attractive they are and the look in their eyes. He repeatedly says that he doesn't need to even see anyone more than a few times before he knows anything about them. All his predictions and projections are godawful. You can damn near predict who will or will not be a bust by just going with the opposite of whatever Swag says. He's even a fukking flat earther, has said he prefers mixed/white women over black women, and claims that it's okay for white girls to use the N-word so long as they let him fukk. He has never, at any point on this forum, shown any knowledge on any subject or any ability to use logic at all.

I don't think for a second you'll be objective - you've repeatedly caped for him even when he was getting banned for being a pedophile and promoting rape. You're clearly infatuated with him, which if you weren't already an awful poster would say a lot.

SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO HAVE SOUL LIKE THAT AND CAN READ PEOPLES AURA BETTER THAN OTHERS...... SO ITS NOT FAR FETCHED FOR SOMEONE IN TUNE WITH GOD TO SAY “I CAN LOOK IN SOMEONES EYES N TELL U EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE” .. NOW OF COURSE THERE CAN ALWAYS BE HUMAN ERROR IN ANY KIND OF JUDGEMENT.. BUT IF U KNOW U KNOW

ALL THAT OTHER SHIIT U SAYIN HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT SPORTS, BUT SWAG HAS HAD HIS SHARE OF BOTH HIT N MISSES WIT HIS PREDICTIONS, LIKE ANY OF US....

REGARDLESS, U SHOULD TAKE HIM OFF IGNORE N SEE WHAT HE SAID IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE HE MADE U LOOK PRETTY FOOLISH TBH

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
This is how I got Kobe scoring 42 a game

he plays the same minutes cuz he can. no load management, and team beaing shytty will do just that. i mean he playing with smush for godsakes.

and i dont give a fuk what others are averaging. kobe playing 41min would make other top players play 40 min as well. kobe sets the tone. It's kobe. he's style is influential. he is in a prime and other players would tryna emulate the hero ball again. so kobe being kobe himself would bring the hero ball back to the game.

and today's pace and calling ticky tack fouls will create more scoring opportunity. and most importantly kobe would simply shoot more 3s.

stop thinkin too hard. yall told me nobody would ever average triple double. we was debating about that while back and Russ did it like it's nothing. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could I "disappear" from whatever the pedophile's saying when the pedophile has been on ignore for months. :mjlol:

And I never "flip flopped" on the Luka vs. Bron convo. What is he even claiming?

:mjtf: You really wanna play this game again? Its not like I didn't already expose your lil "ignore" ruse in that Luka vs LeBron thread. Did you forget this back n forth?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/les...an-bron-was-his-first-100-games.752900/page-5

I've had Swagnificent on ignore for years

Oh really?

Here you are responding to me on November 13, 2019: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lam...time-great-td-run.743731/page-6#post-35576530

Here you are again responding to me on Nov. 12, 2019 in another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-...-nikka-tatum-1-18.743974/page-2#post-35562111

Here you are again responding to me on Nov. 9, 2019 in yet another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ste...basketball-player.743263/page-2#post-35525074

Here you are responding to me on Nov. 8, 2019 in yet another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kob...ings-the-hard-way.741609/page-7#post-35515198

Here you are responding to me on Nov. 2, 2019 in yet another thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/box...-and-bricking-3pt.742090/page-2#post-35448648

Here you are responding to me on Oct. 7, 2019 in a thread that has nothing to do with sports: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-moon-from-earth.701821/page-18#post-35161060

So that's 6 different threads in just the last 7 months where you have engaged me in a healthy back and forth debate. Not all have been about basketball. You decided to challenge me on a football topic as well as one on flat earth. So much for having me on ignore for "years".

Next time you might want to look into the search function before you fabricate lies to cover your ass.

Keep pretending like you didn't start up with this "ignore" ruse after getting your wig pushed back in that thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think swagnificient has the best argument in any discussion, ever, you've already lost.

Unfortunately for you this seems to be the popular opinion in not only this thread but the Luka/LeBron thread from last year.

Its hard to look good in a debate when you contradict yourself. I didn't have to do anything but let you hang yourself with your hyoocrisy.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
that roster was not bad for 2006.

hero ball is dead, unless your jumper is really wet, and kobe's J was not like that.

he would have to let odom and the young guys cook. otherwise, its just struggle ball again.

EDIT: i forgot this is the coli. i'll prolly get banned for actually talking basketball.
I can’t believe 7 people dapped this dumb shyt.

Kobe’s J was not like that?! What does that even mean...Because you sound like a moron.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Why do people keep relying on that shyt as if Bradley Beal's career high isn't 30ppg? :mjlol:

They never quote what Steph, Dame, KD, LeBron, Kyrie, or all the other great scorers are averaging. They won't even use a full season from Beal. They ONLY mention one 20-game stretch of Beal as if no one else exists.

Jerry fukking Stackhouse averaged 30ppg in Kobe's era, so why not use him as a comp. "If Stackhouse could average 30ppg, Kobe would average 40ppg easy!" But he didn't.

Harden had ONE season where he averaged 35+ and he ran a total gimmick offense surrounded by shooters and taking 13 threes and 12 free throws a game to do it. Kobe doesn't play anything remotely like Harden, so he's irrelevant to the conversation.

you can't average 40 even if you are KD cuz he got kyrie and james playing with him :mjlol:

bron got AD. and he old, so he doesn't play more than 34 min. and Bron at this stage ain't gunning for scoring title :mjlol:

Steph ain't no kobe. when his 3s dont fall, he can't score more than 30. :mjlol:

Dame ain't close to kobe and he got Mccollum averaging damn near 27 :mjlol:

kobe got nobody on offensive side in 06. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO HAVE SOUL LIKE THAT AND CAN READ PEOPLES AURA BETTER THAN OTHERS...... SO ITS NOT FAR FETCHED FOR SOMEONE IN TUNE WITH GOD TO SAY “I CAN LOOK IN SOMEONES EYES N TELL U EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE” .. NOW OF COURSE THERE CAN ALWAYS BE HUMAN ERROR IN ANY KIND OF JUDGEMENT.. BUT IF U KNOW U KNOW

ALL THAT OTHER SHIIT U SAYIN HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT SPORTS, BUT SWAG HAS HAD HIS SHARE OF BOTH HIT N MISSES WIT HIS PREDICTIONS, LIKE ANY OF US....

REGARDLESS, U SHOULD TAKE HIM OFF IGNORE N SEE WHAT HE SAID IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE HE MADE U LOOK PRETTY FOOLISH TBH
Yeah, the pedophile with rape posts who believes in flat earth is the guy with soul who is "in tune with God". :mjlol:

I don't care what he said. I'm 100% certain he's either lying, making shyt up, or making awful arguments. He does so EVERY time. I've taken him off of ignore twice and regretted it both times. It only makes sense to debate with someone who can use logic - since swagnificent has no interest in logic, debates with him are meaningless.

If you think he has a great argument, then use his #1 best argument against me yourself. Right here. We'll see how good it is.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is how I got Kobe scoring 42 a game
How many shots will he take to average 42/game? You still haven't answered that question.

he plays the same minutes cuz he can. no load management, and team beaing shytty will do just that. i mean he playing with smush for godsakes.
"Cuz he can" isn't an argument. Why did Kobe only play 41 minutes/game in 2006, why didn't he play 42-43 minutes like Bron and Iverson did?

You have no argument for why Kobe was just 5th in minutes in 2006 but would be 1st by a mile in 2021.

and today's pace and calling ticky tack fouls will create more scoring opportunity.
In 2006 there were 6 players who averaged 10+ free throws/game.

In 2020 there was just 1 player who averaged more than 8 free throws/game. Harden, whose 10.2 fta was first by a mile in 2020, would have been just tied for 5th in 2006.

So there were far MORE trips to the line available back then. You're hustling backwards now. LeBron, who averaged 10 fta from 2006-2010, has only averaged around 6 fta recently. That's a HUGE drop off, you can't explain that solely by "getting old" or that other dumb shyt. Free throw attempts across the entire NBA have dropped almost 20% since 2006.

and most importantly kobe would simply shoot more 3s.
That's "most importantly"?

I already pointed out that even if Kobe shot 3 more threes a game, that would only add about 0.5 points to his scoring average. So if that's "most important", then how the fukk did you get from 35ppg to 42ppg?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Something people don't seem to think through....

LeBron was just 20yo and in his 3rd season, but set his career high in 2006
Arenas was just 23yo and in his 5th season, set his career high in 2006
Jason Richardson was 24yo and in his 5th season, set his career high in 2006
Brand was 26yo and in his 7th season, set his career high in 2006
Hamilton was 27yo and in his 7th season, set his career high in 2006
Dirk was 27yo and in his 8th season, set his career high in 2006
Bibby was 27yo and in his 8th season, set his career high in 2006
Kobe was 27yo and in his 10th season, set his career high in 2006
Pierce was 28yo and in his 8th season, set his career high in 2006
Iverson was 30yo and in his 10th season, set his career high in 2006

In 2006, 3rd-year Wade had his 3rd-best scoring season ever
In 2006, 3rd-year Bosh had his 4th-best scoring season ever
In 2006, 5th-year Pau had his 2nd-best scoring season ever
In 2006, 6th-year Redd had his 2nd-best scoring season ever
In 2006, 11th-year Ray Allen had his 2nd-best scoring season ever

Why is it that SO many #1 scorers had their highest-scoring season in 2006 or very close to it? Doesn't matter if it was their 3rd season or their 10th/11th, if they were just 20 or over 30, doesn't matter if it was early in their prime or late, that was the year they had their scoring peak.

Yet y'all want to make out like it was way harder to have a high ppg in 2006. If it was so much more difficult, then why did so many players set their career high that year?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
is that why Kobe outscored Shaq in multiple playoff series

i would hope so, seeing how shaq was being double & triple-teamed while kobe was jackin up shots.

you gotta have an understanding for basketball, outside of just looking up box scores in retrospect.

theres a reason why kobe was considered expendable in real-time.

so paying homage to one of the best black created cartoons of all-time makes me white?

The fact you don't even know who my screen name is a play on just shows how white you are. Lemme guess, if I called myself Swagalicious you wouldn't get that either?

lol @ you thinking a cartoon that came out when i was already a grown man, is some sort of required viewing.

meanwhile, you up here putting a cooon on a panther pedestal. i see you hurried up and changed that subject tho.

you always go out of your way to expose what type of time youre on.

I can’t believe 7 people dapped this dumb shyt.

Kobe’s J was not like that?! What does that even mean...Because you sound like a moron.

go away nerd.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ you thinking a cartoon that came out when i was already a grown man, is some sort of required viewing.

meanwhile, you up here putting a cooon on a panther pedestal. i see you hurried up and changed that subject tho.

you always go out of your way to expose what type of time youre on.

:dahell: The Boondocks was not programming for children white boy. It first came out when I was in college. It was adult programming. It particular for black adults given its mature pro-black messaging.

Talk about exposing yaself. The fact you never watched it lets everyone know you are 100% cac.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:dahell: The Boondocks was not programming for children white boy. It first came out when I was in college. It was adult programming. It particular for black adults given its mature pro-black messaging.

Talk about exposing yaself. The fact you never watched it lets everyone know you are 100% cac.

youre talking out ya ass again.

i didnt say that i NEVER watched the show. i know what it is. i know about adult swim. youre not telling me anything i dont already know.

but like i said, its not required viewing. while you were fighting yourself to not fall asleep after beating your dikk at night, so you can watch boondocks, i was really out making moves.

youre not on my level at all. not socially, not even on my level on a web forum. stop trying to boss up. stay in your lane young bul.