What were you thinking/feeling the first time you watched "The Dark Knight"??

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"this movie is badly structured" :manny: it was too long, continued for like an hour after the climax and the whole two face thing was rushed and felt misplaced (you already had a super villain with the joker, two face was unnecessary and a waste of a villain). Heath Leger gave an impressive Performance, but the overall movie was just aight. Batman beginns was the movie that had me like :wow::blessed::feedme:, in part because i didn't really expect it to be as dope as it was because all other movies at the time were :trash:
What?? The two face thing fit in perfectly, the entire movie the joker was attempting to show batman that even the good people of Gotham could be corrupted and that most people were not like him (batman)

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What?? The two face thing fit in perfectly, the entire movie the joker was attempting to show batman that even the good people of Gotham could be corrupted and that most people were not like him (batman)
They didn't have to turn him into two face and waste a good villain for that.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I was thinking how horrible batmans voice was, because after all, a recognizable billionaire should make it a priority to speak clearly and not instill fear into his enemies :troll:

but really tho, I saw it in theaters, I was like got damn this is great :gladbron: Heath was amazing. Tone was great. Script was great. Eckhart was good. It is a top film

Yeah, it separated itself from the pack but that doesn't automatically make it superior to the pack.
Lol wut

Contrarian likes to be contrarian.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
"this movie is badly structured" :manny: it was too long, continued for like an hour after the climax and the whole two face thing was rushed and felt misplaced (you already had a super villain with the joker, two face was unnecessary and a waste of a villain). Heath Leger gave an impressive Performance, but the overall movie was just aight. Batman beginns was the movie that had me like :wow::blessed::feedme:, in part because i didn't really expect it to be as dope as it was because all other movies at the time were :trash:

it was the opposite for me...i liked batman begins but because i was so conditioned with the other batman movies i didnt really know how to describe to go into more on why i liked it..esp with it being not too familiar with nolan and his work...by the dark knight rolled around i was familiar and ready (add to the fact i watched batman begins a couple more times on dvd afterwards)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:wow: especially when i think it was over & there was like an hour of piff left