What were some of the dumbass fads people did when you were in HS?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The white girls used to wear pajama pants to school, rock that "I just washed my hair" look and wear Shady shirts tucked into the belt.

Back in high school, the bigger the shirt the more rep you'd get. The biggest I went was 5XL, I looked like a tan tent in the wind.

Back in 95-96 we used to rock ski goggles :snoop:

I wanted to bring this shyt back when I was in college. :russ:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
my nikka used to go to parties drinking a baby bottle trying to make that shyt cool :dead:
white bytches in my school would have pacifiers in their mouths randomly. i fukked a bytch drunk as hell and she turned around with a pacifier on with her make up smeared and i asked myself

what the fukk am i doing

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
white bytches in my school would have pacifiers in their mouths randomly. i fukked a bytch drunk as hell and she turned around with a pacifier on with her make up smeared and i asked myself

what the fukk am i doing
the mental image:laff:
:dwillhuh::scust::what::sitdown::heh::dahell:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I graduated in 2003. I looked at anyone conforming to those trends as idiots. Its their parents money. :yeshrug:

Lol at folks spending $92 bucks on some Miskeen jeans. The LRG jeans and the Azure? Akademics were $132.

At the time i was wearing hollister and american eagle clothes. You could snatch up 4 pairs of Ae sneaks for $20 bucks. I think theyre in Payless now for the same price.:lolbron: Hollister jeans were $20. I bought my t shirts from H&m and they were no more than $10.

Now i just browse macys.com for jeans under $20 bucks. I buy everything out of season. Just spent 50 on 6 tops om friday. :ooh:

Went into macys yesterday and got 4 ties for $20. Why the fukk are tie prices through the roof in the first place.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I graduated in 2003. I looked at anyone conforming to those trends as idiots. Its their parents money. :yeshrug:

Lol at folks spending $92 bucks on some Miskeen jeans. The LRG jeans and the Azure? Akademics were $132.

At the time i was wearing hollister and american eagle clothes. You could snatch up 4 pairs of Ae sneaks for $20 bucks. I think theyre in Payless now for the same price.:lolbron: Hollister jeans were $20. I bought my t shirts from H&m and they were no more than $10.

Now i just browse macys.com for jeans under $20 bucks. I buy everything out of season. Just spent 50 on 6 tops om friday. :ooh:

Went into macys yesterday and got 4 ties for $20. Why the fukk are tie prices through the roof in the first place.
No one gives a shyt about what you bought yesterday fakkit

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Back in 95-96 we used to rock ski goggles :snoop:

That same summer we rocked Nautica and Tommy Hill swimming trunks. Some nikkas even copped the matching swim shoes :snoop:

I don't think people did this in other cities but we used to rock sweat pants underneath jean shorts :deadmanny:

What high school did u go to? I went to Northern.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
lol and it better not be "activewear" better be that yung "heavyweight" . I remember nikkas jumpin from ProClub to Pro5 to Shaka

Yup no white tees or fitteds . Gotta love LA
Hell nah,Shaka was the fake pro club,I fukked with Pro 5 cuz the collars would never loosen up unlike the pro club tees,haven't worn a white t in years,I wear Pro 5 black or white V-necks all the time tho,and to add to thread,since I havnt seen anyone mention it,them ugly trucker hats,and Von Dutch anything

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
nikkas OD on the polo breh nikkas made songs about the shyt in ATL

nikkas came to school like this when it was hot :dead:

nikkas came to school like this when it was cold
Ralph-Lauren-Polo-Men-New-Winter-Collection-2014-4.jpg

It was crazy nikkas looking like a Ralph Lauren catalog model coming to school :russ:
:whew: I have similar outfits to these minus the scarf,shyt sucks cuz it don't get that cold in LA to wear this a lot but imma cop me them Polo boots once I find em