What were some of the dumbass fads people did when you were in HS?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
2004-2008
nikkas used to rock Elementary School Backpacks like this.
0068895580429_500X500.jpg

61QPPbM1XGL.jpg
Broads loved that shyt :snoop:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nikkas OD on the polo breh nikkas made songs about the shyt in ATL

nikkas came to school like this when it was hot :dead:
Chad-White-For-Ralph-Lauren-Rugby-MaleModelScene-011.jpg

nikkas came to school like this when it was cold
Ralph-Lauren-Polo-Men-New-Winter-Collection-2014-4.jpg

It was crazy nikkas looking like a Ralph Lauren catalog model coming to school :russ:

shyts sad too, nikkas out here breaking their pockets just to make some euro cac rich, all for image :francis:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
who do you think the shop boyz were dressing like?

yall just get fashion a couple years late out there.
naw the culture as a whole didn't rock with it. that shop boyz shyt started the change but it ain't fully catch on until 09. 07-08 baggy shyt was still cool.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Central California.
An area that stans the Bay Area :snoop:

Same shyt at my school, the rubber band jeans and cartoon backpacks with the tall tees. Then everyone was wearin pink like dipset for a short while, tees, shoelaces, fitteds.

I also had the giant X with my fat shoelaces on my shelltops, like Ludacris did, makin them loose as fukk :mjlol:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
thread is taking me back...it's only been 2 years:scust:
I remember everyone being pressed on logos,especially that big ass Ralph Lauren horse:mjlol:
Nikkas would hold impromptu inspections like they the fashion police or something and clown you if yours were dirty ripped up or fake
better be color coordinated too:ufdup:

Nikkas walking around in they girls socks...not sure what that was about. Used to sinch up they're pant legs and tuck em up under them too:mindblown:

Mocassins,wearing your snap back clipped onto a belt at all times...

I was a part of this:ahh:

I made sure to floss my g-shock too :youngsabo:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I went to high school in the early '00s and remember shyt like: cornrows, tall tees, sagging jeans, air force 1's, fitted caps, jerseys, etc.

I remember taking it a step further with the jersey craze by rocking the custom one. I got a distant cousin that played in the NFL (also got the same last name). I got 2 custom jerseys (for both teams he played for) with his name/number.
Back then I was like...:youngsabo:
Looking back though...:snoop:

That sagging jeans (aka drooping) shyt was stupid. I couldn't really get into it cause I didn't want nikkas looking at my boxers and shyt. Some nikkas took that shyt to heart with their jeans all down to damn near their knees. :snoop: shyt was all fun and games until a homie started pantsing dudes during school. One cat got his shyt pulled down exposing boxers and ashy ass legs in the lunchroom. :heh: After that, nikkas was shook. Dudes was either pulling up their pants and tightening their belts or wearing extra layers under their jeans. nikkas out there with basketball shorts and sweatpants under their jeans. :pachaha: