what was ya moms choice of weaponry to whop that ass??

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
you never got an ass whoppin until you got whipped by these shyts here.....the gym belt......my dad was a gym rat and he and ma dukes wore us out with this.....

golds-gym-4and39-and39-stitched-leather-belt-4-stitched-leather-belt-size-medium-.jpg

Holy shyt, that was the belt! I couldnt think about what type of belt it was at first. My mom's was black and had ridges in it though, imagine someone actually snapping that hoe in half across your ass...

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
My moms was the whatever she get her hands on type, one of the worst beating I remember was with the lil stick you twist to open and close blinds (makes me wanna :sadbron: just thinkin about it), and she was very unstructures wit her ass whoopins, there was no way to escape it

My pops either used his hand or his thick ass work belt, both hurt, my pops has really hard hands from working all his life. I'd much rather take a beating from hin though, his ass whoopins were more structured, he had slow but powerful swings and he talked shyt while he was doin it but he couldn't do both at the same time, so you got like a 3 to 5 second break between hits, seems like moms had humming bird wings for arms, hit you so many times so fast you do that lil thing where you try to take a death breath but it ends up gettin stuck