Accepted to 122 colleges with $5.3 million in scholarships. His choice came down to music

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Well one thing is for certain, he’s book smart. If the music doesn’t work out he still has plenty of time to pivot into some conventional and high paying career.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't understand why people are doing shyt like this now. Just to go viral? Have they reduced the fees associated with applying to colleges and you don't need to fill out a long ass form and write an essay?

Pick a couple schools you interested in and a couple safety schools. Not 100+. If you have the requirements to be accepted into Berkley why the fukk are you applying to Boise State, Arizona State, Savannah State, Montana State, etc......

Everyone at Berkeley could pull that off if they felt like wasting time.

it's definitely clout by the parents, probably not the kid.

remember back in high school, my mom worked for the local paper and did something similar. I knew she was proud and shyt, but I didn't really care for that kinda shyt.

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
You don't need a degree to pursue music these days or be an artist. Never really have to be honest.
If he wants to be a pop star then fine but he would be better of getting a degree in something lucrative then pursuing music on the side. At least if the music doesn't work out then he has something to fall back on.

Having a music degree is a waste of time and money, take it from me who has one. I was young, dumb and clueless at the time I started my course and I only realised too late.