what was ya moms choice of weaponry to whop that ass??

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Belt, Slipper, Hand

If Ya Mom Was Beating You With A Hot Wheel Track That's Some Creative shyt

I Mean Ive Always Heard About That But To Actually Have The State Of Mind To Grab That And Think "Yeah This Looks Like It Will Hurt" Is Some Funny shyt :laugh:

I Had A Friend (Dominican) Whos Mom Used To Make Her And Her Brother Kneel On Raw Grains Of Rice :laugh:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Whatever she laid her eyes on first.

The HEEL of a high heel shoe :sadcam:

Canned goods :smh:

METAL TONKA TRUCK!!! <----- work beating of my life :why:

Broom sticks, wiffle bat, metal/plastic hangers, the buckle of a belt, plastic toy chairs, steak knife...... etc.

Come to think of it I was ABUSED!!! :laugh:

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
you never got an ass whoppin until you got whipped by these shyts here.....the gym belt......my dad was a gym rat and he and ma dukes wore us out with this.....

golds-gym-4and39-and39-stitched-leather-belt-4-stitched-leather-belt-size-medium-.jpg

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you never got an ass whoppin until you got whipped by these shyts here.....the gym belt......my dad was a gym rat and he and ma dukes wore us out with this.....

golds-gym-4and39-and39-stitched-leather-belt-4-stitched-leather-belt-size-medium-.jpg

LOL That Reminds Me Of nWo Hollywood Hulk Hogan Whipping Muhfukkas With His Gym Belt :laugh:

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
them beatings you got in the backseat when your moms was driving, one hand on the wheel and getting a couple haymakers to the dome..

you'd be like :sadcam:

moms hop out the whip like :myman:

looool i use to get lit up when i was a youngin

me: ::punches little brother in the leg as we sit in the back seat::
bro: "stop hitting me"
me: :youngsabo:
mom: "leave your brother alone"
me: :rudy: ::hits brother again::
bro: :: "stop"
mom: ::pulls car over, turns around to the back seat ::
slap1.gif

me: :deadrose:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Whatever she laid her eyes on first.

The HEEL of a high heel shoe :sadcam:

Canned goods :smh:

METAL TONKA TRUCK!!! <----- work beating of my life :why:

Broom sticks, wiffle bat, metal/plastic hangers, the buckle of a belt, plastic toy chairs, steak knife...... etc.

Come to think of it I was ABUSED!!! :laugh:
:laugh:

real shyt I remember one time I skipped school ma dukes was on some "alright that's on you if you don't graduate type shyt"..and left an went to work so a nikka thought :noah: Dukes came back like 9 while I was coolin enjoying my day off from school lol and caught me slipping with a broom :dead:

Shout out to my grandma For all them ass whoopings That shyt made me tough No more ass whoopings :lawd:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
my mom used to whoop my ass with this thick ass brown levi belt my pops used to have, i got tired of that shyt and hid it from her :pachaha:

my grandma was disabled but she was worse, whatever was around her she would whoop my ass with, im tahnkful for those ass whoopins though, they made me a better person and now most of my boys i grew up with are doing 20-life because they didnt get they asses whooped.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
MAN MY MOMS THREW DOWN WITH WHATEVER SHE COULD FIND AT THE TIME. MY MEMORY IS FUZZY FROM THE CONCUSSION BUT I BELIEVE SHE THREW A SIBLING AT ME ONCE.

LOL @ the though of parents using their kids as donkey kong barrels.

My mom was a scavenger child beater, literally anything to make my hard headed ass go down.

The funniest one was when I was yelling all types of ignorant shyt at her when she was putting wet clothes into the dryer. She looked at me for a second, pulled a wet SILK night gown out of the washer machine and started whippin on some Indiana jones/castlevania/ROOTS shyt.

The last and final time I got dealt with was when I was mouthing off yet again with a book in my hand. She looked around, couldn't find nothing, and punted the living hell the book straight out of my hands and it smacked the shyt out of my face! My nose lips and forehead stung like a mug, that book was pretty big. Lol her shoe left a black streak on the back of the book from her kick too.

I took that as a sign that not only is my mom planning on evolving to some UFC tactics, but she's also never planning stop beating my ass haha. I'm in my late 20's and if me or any of my brothers fight or argue she'll still put the hands to us. :laugh:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can count the number of whoopings I got in my childhood on both hands.

Every time, I will openly admit that I deserved it.

Weapon of choice was whatever was nearby and wasn't going to kill me (she didn't believe in beating kids with belts bc her dad did it when she was little.) Usually a brush or a spoon or something.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
What y'all know about having to pick your own switch to get a whooping with? That's mind games on top of getting that ass beat.

and after you pick one, ya grandma looks at it and tells you to go back and get a bigger one. :sadbron: Grandma use to beat the hell out of us but I always took it like a G. My cousin was always running and prolonging his ass whopping. He'd be begging for forgiveness like he was at an execution hearing.

My Granddaddy (rest his soul) had a name for his belts tho.

Mr. Tan: :whoo:
Mr. Brownie: :what:
and.....

Mr. Blackie: :damn:
Granddaddy wore a size 52 pant man.. Thankfully I rarely got in trouble with him. My cuzzo tho :deadhorse::laff:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cousin was always running and prolonging his ass whopping. He'd be begging for forgiveness like he was at an execution hearing.

My brother would do this alllllllll the time. I was a little older so I knew if I was in trouble to just take the whooping and keep it moving.

Me: *gets ass whooping and is playing like 10 minutes later*
Bro: runs, hides from her, gets caught, breaks away and does a Usain Bolt through the house until he finally gets caught, resulting in a worse whooping like 20 mins later*

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, worst EVER ass whoopings = the ones you HAD TO WAIT FOR til you got home because you got in trouble at school.

Everyone else in school :laugh:

You (thinking about your ass whooping all day) = :( :(