What was the worst coli exposal thread?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The EJThompson23 thread was the worst, in my opinion.

Luken, JCotton, Henri, the “slam ass” guy, etc. can all recover and live life, being run off of one forum isn’t really life changing.

But a nikka on a forum that you post on, fukking your wife and nonchalantly telling you all of the details about it on said forum is some straight up humiliating shyt. :damn:

That’s the type of drama that will traumatize your ass for life. :ohmy:

I don’t think I’d ever be able to trust a woman ever again after some crazy shyt like that.
That dude even had DM/receipts from ol' girl telling him to come thru in 30-mins. to hit and she tried to play stupid.

:damn:

Thread/situation was just UGLY!​

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Who was the cat that got exposed fronting like he was a gang member until the actual member from that gang came on explaining how the pics he posted were all stolen from HIS account?

:mjlol:
I think you're referring to the King Karim shyt he went on a 2pac forum and stolen some pictures from this guy account. Who was a top tier poster over there. Only for that dude to sign up and expose him. Crazy thing is somebody discovered that the dude who was exposing King Karim was also lying. Cause the pictures didn't belong to him either iirc

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

parallax

Superstar
Daps

I stayed out this messy-ass shyt.

:deadrose:

That one I was well aware of. A straight Rollercoaster of coli fukkery. As well as a teachable moment for everyone involved.
Someone that's trying to sell a character you would think would at least have a list of the things said so they don't get put in situations like this

Daps

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The EJThompson23 thread was the worst, in my opinion.

Luken, JCotton, Henri, the “slam ass” guy, etc. can all recover and live life, being run off of one forum isn’t really life changing.

But a nikka on a forum that you post on, fukking your wife and nonchalantly telling you all of the details about it on said forum is some straight up humiliating shyt. :damn:

That’s the type of drama that will traumatize your ass for life. :ohmy:

I don’t think I’d ever be able to trust a woman ever again after some crazy shyt like that.

Nah, poor Luken has to unfortunately walk the streets in a :flabbynsick: pair of "Roach Stompers 1200s" that came from the beaches of Normandy during World War II. :mjcry: :mjlol: :laff: @Coco Loco @LevelUp

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Idk if this counts. That thread of that innocent IG asian girl turned IG thot

A poster posted about her. Asking for advice on how to apply pressure. The rest was history
:dead:

@Colin X come back bro. Learn the lesson. Don't trust IG women. Dont feed the Coli wolves. Apply these lessons to your life
:francis:
Breh the crazy part is i think within my first twenty minutes of lurking the coli my self preservation instinct made it clear it would be insanely foolhardy to post anything the wolves could use to track my scent.

Lowkey i let a couple of those moments of open registration pass me by on some :whoa::hubie:

Eventually though i came to see the good in this place, and thought how dope it would be to contribute to that outweighed the negativity so the next brief moment shyt opened up i hopped aboard.

I still know better than to post any type of personal info though:whoa:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Scientific Playa once got totally exposed over on that female site that y'all hate. LSA.

I went incognito in a thread about a chick having rent and apartment issues and I pretended to me the apartment manager and cooked up a super rich story about our relationship. about 10,000 of those babes begged Condi the owner of LSA to expose my handle and she did! :laugh:

BTW lipstick alley named after a famous or infamous hoe stroll in Paris named Pigalle square.

Back to LSA history

" LSA was originally a fan site called EddieGeorge.com for Eddie George, a former NFL player and husband of Taj from SWV. He eventually sold the site when it became a meeting place for groupies to spill the tea of various athletes and that's how Lipstick Alley was born."

Daps
Idk if this counts. That thread of that innocent IG asian girl turned IG thot

A poster posted about her. Asking for advice on how to apply pressure. The rest was history
:dead:

@Colin X come back bro. Learn the lesson. Don't trust IG women. Dont feed the Coli wolves. Apply these lessons to your life
:francis:
I'd be pissed. Hell, I'm pissed for the OP. He found an attractive Asian instathot not obsessed with white dudes? That's a goddamn unicorn.