What was the worst coli exposal thread?

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Lolz, I remember the epic Chris B thread. I don't recall her name but it took a Brethette to do the research and expose him. He got ghost faster than Flash from the Coli. But I give him credit he was slammin plenty azz in the DMV metro area as @damn_ese later put it !. I lurked on that thread when it was up.😂

I'm gonna slam ass with this cougar brehs (PIC)​

I mean members made jokes about dude being a cuckold......only to find out he was in fact that and a slew of other shyt.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The thing about my thread was that I hit dude so hard, they DELETED my exposal thread on breh :lolbron:

All that remains are the remnants of the cursory threads that popped up as a response lol

Back when I was a lurker, the Chris B thing was HUGE. Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time lmao

That's why I was so shocked my thread on Luken got deleted because I've seen people do what I've done or worse. All I did was collect receipts he posted himself but thought nikka's wouldn't notice.

Like the breh @Luke Cage said, I'm a YouTuber. My primary form of income is me exposing people. I'm good at it, primarily because I pay attention to details. Luken's shyt never added up. I would have let him live but he came at me all the way foul.

Rest in peace :hubie:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
The EJThompson23 thread was the worst, in my opinion.

Luken, JCotton, Henri, the “slam ass” guy, etc. can all recover and live life, being run off of one forum isn’t really life changing.

But a nikka on a forum that you post on, fukking your wife and nonchalantly telling you all of the details about it on said forum is some straight up humiliating shyt. :damn:

That’s the type of drama that will traumatize your ass for life. :ohmy:

I don’t think I’d ever be able to trust a woman ever again after some crazy shyt like that.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Luken, JCotton, Henri, the “slam ass” guy, etc. can all recover and live life, being run off of one forum isn’t really life changing.

But a nikka on a forum that you post on, fukking your wife and nonchalantly telling you all of the details about it on said forum is some straight up humiliating shyt. :damn:

I don’t think I’d ever be able to trust a woman ever again after some crazy shyt like that.

what was this?

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

That thread was nuts, poster described ol boys whole spot, yikes 🙈

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks