What was the worst coli exposal thread?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
The dude with the Steve Smith (Trailblazers) avi who was a staunch militant dikk-policer but was exposed for having really gay ass posts about crusing on Denzel. Was ran off and tried to sneak back in here but we reminded him that fakkit shyt he posted on here. fukking fsggot
you mean @phonzi or some shyt?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
@Luken exposed for lying about his cars and wealth.
@Henri Christophe aka corporate trapper for lying about his age, ethnicity, and career
@Basil of Booker Street aka Little foot for having a hankering for bussy.
@Jcotton1 for lying about where he’s
from and the land he owns.
@Indiglow Meta for c00ning
full
you exposed me and didn't even mention it breh :mjcry:
i ain't worthy? :mjcry:

Daps
The EJThompson23 thread was the worst, in my opinion.

Luken, JCotton, Henri, the “slam ass” guy, etc. can all recover and live life, being run off of one forum isn’t really life changing.

But a nikka on a forum that you post on, fukking your wife and nonchalantly telling you all of the details about it on said forum is some straight up humiliating shyt. :damn:

That’s the type of drama that will traumatize your ass for life. :ohmy:

I don’t think I’d ever be able to trust a woman ever again after some crazy shyt like that.

Wasn't he beating ole girl too?

That nxgga probably beat the hell outta her after that exposal

Daps
That dude even had DM/receipts from ol' girl telling him to come thru in 30-mins. to hit and she tried to play stupid.

:damn:

Thread/situation was just UGLY!​

And ole boy wasn't even gon exposed it till she came in acting a fool with him. He even tried to warn her and she did what all women do, hit that kamikaze button and said "do what you gotta do! :damn: "

:mjlol:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
EASILY Chris B.

When those cuckhold photos dropped :dame:
Yeah u know its bad when brehs are asking, no....begging for the ban hammer themselves personally. Breh had nothing left but to commit dat Coli-Kari and reincarnate and strive to do better. Breh could lowkey be posting and dapping in this very thread right now hitting the :whew: as the ptsd flashbacks hit.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Yeah that fakkit :scust:
Yeah that dude was weird.

One time I disagreed with him over something minor and he spent like 3 days pinging me and accusing me of being a CAC.

And then I offered a ban bet to put it to rest and he never mentioned me again.

Low key I think he may have been a gay white dude, but I’m not too sure.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The dude with the Steve Smith (Trailblazers) avi who was a staunch militant dikk-policer but was exposed for having really gay ass posts about crusing on Denzel. Was ran off and tried to sneak back in here but we reminded him that fakkit shyt he posted on here. fukking fsggot

you mean @phonzi or some shyt?

Yeah that fakkit :scust:

Yeah that dude was weird.

One time I disagreed with him over something minor and he spent like 3 days pinging me and accusing me of being a CAC.

And then I offered a ban bet to put it to rest and he never mentioned me again.

Low key I think he may have been a gay white dude, but I’m not too sure.

If I recall, he was also one of those "Hip-Hop and Rap is bad for you" posters and ended up being outed as an Eminem stan. :mjpls:

Seems that posters who love lecturing others and try to dictate what they should/should not be interested in ALWAYS have something to hide about themselves. :smh: