What was the worst coli exposal thread?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I think hustlemania is another because he in all honesty was a power hungry moderator. It's funny because me and breh were cool as fukk and it like he shifted overnight.

I remember me and him got into it over something and the next thing I know I'm locked out of not one but 4 different threads he was in. He had his petty boots on that day.

The crazy thing is it was Kavin the 1 loony ass that posted the video or something iirc. The "baby powder" video. After they little back and forth. I forgot who posted the KFC photo and the one where he was dressed like pippy long stocking. :mjlol:

Last I heard he got him a Becky and got a podcast.
Man that shyt was crazy. I fukked with him too because I use to skateboard back in the day and he was a OG of that shyt.

He went out sad as fukk.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
man yall could at least sprinkle in some links for the new posters to see all the classic fukkery :(
Chris B

KingMusa

Hoedot Meta/MegatronMeta/Indiglow Meta/RSG Meta

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dam...ou-really-feel-about-black-people-huh.696349/

Original gangsta

King Karim

Nigerian I don't remember the title of the original thread but it gets talked about here

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I forgot about King Musa that was really bad, he was loved here. It took like 3 threads to bust him, there were people sticking up for him and in disbelief the first few pages. He was the nice guy of thecoli and I mean "nice guy" in a positive sense. He called female posters his aunties and was a friend to female posters, he'd also grandstand about not being an internet weirdo but in reality he was a nice guy in the worst sense. He turned out to be the biggest internet creep, his confession to posting that girl on backpage was like when misanthrope dorks compare themselves to The Joker.

The EjThompson one where we found out his wife got fukked by another coli nikka was objectively the worst one. After the other breh described the inside of that nikka's house I couldn't finish. He got cucked IRL, this internet shyt shouldn't get that real.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The EJThompson23 thread was the worst, in my opinion.

Luken, JCotton, Henri, the “slam ass” guy, etc. can all recover and live life, being run off of one forum isn’t really life changing.

But a nikka on a forum that you post on, fukking your wife and nonchalantly telling you all of the details about it on said forum is some straight up humiliating shyt. :damn:

That’s the type of drama that will traumatize your ass for life. :ohmy:

I don’t think I’d ever be able to trust a woman ever again after some crazy shyt like that.

I literally thought that the particular incident would become a First 48 episode :picard:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The EJThompson23 thread was the worst, in my opinion.

Luken, JCotton, Henri, the “slam ass” guy, etc. can all recover and live life, being run off of one forum isn’t really life changing.

But a nikka on a forum that you post on, fukking your wife and nonchalantly telling you all of the details about it on said forum is some straight up humiliating shyt. :damn:

That’s the type of drama that will traumatize your ass for life. :ohmy:

I don’t think I’d ever be able to trust a woman ever again after some crazy shyt like that.

I literally thought that the particular incident would become a First 48 episode :picard:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Chris B

KingMusa

Hoedot Meta/MegatronMeta/Indiglow Meta/RSG Meta

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dam...ou-really-feel-about-black-people-huh.696349/

Original gangsta

King Karim

Nigerian I don't remember the title of the original thread but it gets talked about here
Good memory! I remember the Nigerian hooked us up with a boxing match and streamed it from his apt live on the coli. before streaming was mainstream!

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The dude with the Steve Smith (Trailblazers) avi who was a staunch militant dikk-policer but was exposed for having really gay ass posts about crushing on Denzel and other black men. Was ran off and tried to sneak back in here but we reminded him of that fakkit shyt he posted on here. fukking fsggot

Last edited: