What was the worst coli exposal thread?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
man he tried pull @Th3Birdman 's card until @Th3Birdman came through with the super proof of everything he did and owns...he challenged Luken to do the same...Luken juelzed...lied some more...drew it out,,photoshopped a check..the math wasn't mathing for him :russ:
He didn't realize birdman got a popular youtube channel so he likely ain't lying about shyt on this forum. picked the wrong one entirely
@Th3Birdman 200K subscribers

Daps

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
For me it was Chris B.

Chris B was something serious, mind you this is back when we had the
site wide alerts. site-wide neg trains (green rep trains), e-beefs threads every other week (back when I had a penchant for sonning members in the booth), gift card giveaways, I can remember Brook doing mixtape/album give aways super early on as well , People wanting me to review their mixtapes to being on it (4 dudes in particular yall know who yall are). The Good Ole Coli Days.

But when i logged in and was in the Booth and seen the little annoying ass gray box that use to come up in the corner at the bottom of the page as it pertains to bruh I initially ignore it. But boy Oh Boy when i did decide to check the thread out Jesus, lol the Crash and Burn. The personal reveals with all the shenanigan's he was involved in, to trying to get people to throw him that life preserve --cause he definitely was drowning --the same individuals which he had a history of shytting on and it backfiring.

Meta is another

Funniest might be Nigerian or those two JBO dudes.

Im probably missing a slew of others but yall know my abode and where i mostly post at (although periodically nowadays) so some of these names mentions are foreign to me.

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Indiglow Meta's was insane
Yup. Dude had an ego out of this world. shyt still do from what I see. I be seeing him in some of these rappers I follow on IG in the comments arguing. Dude even was in the comments arguing with some chick who was basically little manning his goofy ass.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I think hustlemania is another because he in all honesty was a power hungry moderator. It's funny because me and breh were cool as fukk and it like he shifted overnight.

I remember me and him got into it over something and the next thing I know I'm locked out of not one but 4 different threads he was in. He had his petty boots on that day.

The crazy thing is it was Kavin the 1 loony ass that posted the video or something iirc. The "baby powder" video. After they little back and forth. I forgot who posted the KFC photo and the one where he was dressed like pippy long stocking. :mjlol:

Last I heard he got him a Becky and got a podcast.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I think hustlemania is around because he in all honesty was a power hungry moderator. It's funny because me and breh were cool and it like he shift.

I remember me and him got into it over something and the next thing I know I'm locked out of not one but 4 different threads he was in. He had his petty boots on that day.

The crazy thing is it was Kavin the 1 loony ass that posted the video or something iirc. After they little back and forth.

Last I heard he got him a Becky and got a podcast.

Oh shyt, I forgot all about hustlemania and then finding shyt where he was basically letting these white skaters degrade him and call him all types of shyt.

He tried defending it but dug himself deeper.

All because, iirc, he was tryna prove himself and posted a trasher or some other skate magazine with him in it then we all found out he was their token black and a willing prop lmaooo

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
For me it was Chris B.

Chris B was something serious, mind you this is back when we had the
site wide alerts. site-wide neg trains (green rep trains), e-beefs threads every other week (back when I had a penchant for sonning members in the booth), gift card giveaways, I can remember Brook doing mixtape/album give aways super early on as well , People wanting me to review their mixtapes to being on it (4 dudes in particular yall know who yall are). The Good Ole Coli Days.

But when i logged in and was in the Booth and seen the little annoying ass gray box that use to come up in the corner at the bottom of the page as it pertains to bruh I initially ignore it. But boy Oh Boy when i did decide to check the thread out Jesus, lol the Crash and Burn. The personal reveals with all the shenanigan's he was involved in, to trying to get people to throw him that life preserve --cause he definitely was drowning --the same individuals which he had a history of shytting on and it backfiring.

Meta is another

Funniest might be Nigerian or those two JBO dudes.

Im probably missing a slew of others but yall know my abode and where i mostly post at (although periodically nowadays) so some of these names mentions are foreign to me.
When this happened and then when someone found posts of his on that forum. That shyt was crazzzy

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Oh shyt, I forgot all about hustlemania and then finding shyt where he was basically letting these white skaters degrade him and call him all types of shyt.

He tried defending it but dug himself deeper.

All because, iirc, he was tryna prove himself and posted a trasher or some other skate magazine with him in it then we all found out he was their token black and a willing prop lmaooo
It's crazy to me because back when he post I would say it was him, @IronFist , @JordanWearinThe45 they basically carried the booth with the drops music, mixtapes etc. But hustlemania tried to recruit a gang of posters back when we had groups. He had a group which basically what the Request Old/New Album thread is now. That we would post in and shoot the shyt in.

I don't know what he was on but he slowly turn left. Went from being cool to being power hungry, like I said me and dude had an argument over some artist and I guess I got the better of the exchange next thing I know I'm locked out of the thread we're arguing in , locked out of a Boldy James, locked out of Future thread. And a couple of more.

He was an being an instigator too, and instigating certain beefs on here. Don't forget how he would tag about 50 people when two posters have a disagreement.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Chris B followed by Indiglow Meta
Lolz, I remember the epic Chris B thread. I don't recall her name but it took a Brethette to do the research and expose him. He got ghost faster than Flash from the Coli. But I give him credit he was slammin plenty azz in the DMV metro area as @damn_ese later put it !. I lurked on that thread when it was up.😂

I'm gonna slam ass with this cougar brehs (PIC)​