What Was The Last Game You Hard Quit?

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Dead by Daylight. The whole game is a forever grind for perks. The battle pass takes too long to complete because the challenges are stupid and repetitive (oh and dont think you're completing a battle pass without buying a character or perk) because some objectives in the battle pass require you to go a match with a certain perk or character.

They keep adding ridiculous killers and all the character skins cost too much. The game doesn't have cross progression either.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Dead Space on 360 like ten years ago

shyt was too scary

Nowadays, I just end up getting caught up with another game and forgetting to go back to it (for example Ghosts of Tshumani was fun but I haven't played since early this year),

Edit: Forgot about New Vegas because I eventually tried to go back. My first playthrough I got stuck on the last act of the story and realized that I didn't give a damn about that dam

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got stuck on this one part of Jedi Fallen Order about an hour in and just gave it the :camby:

Game was boring and repetitive

I bet it was that second temple with wind chamber and the giant spheres. I've seen a couple people bounce at that point. :mjlol:
Arkham Knight - tank missions were annoying as hell

Even as someone who liked Arkham Knight, I can't ever complete a replay just because of the part where you have to get the Cloudburst off of the Arkham Knight. Who the fukk thought that a stealth tank segment was a good idea? :why:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Even as someone who liked Arkham Knight, I can't ever complete a replay just because of the part where you have to get the Cloudburst off of the Arkham Knight. Who the fukk thought that a stealth tank segment was a good idea? :why:

Might be one of the goofiest ideas in gaming.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably FF8. I put in about 23 or so hours and was only about halfway through disc 2. I was following a guide and doing the grinding bullshyt and just said fukk it. :shaq2:
I do plan on finishing it eventually though lol.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Probably FF8. I put in about 23 or so hours and was only about halfway through disc 2. I was following a guide and doing the grinding bullshyt and just said fukk it. :shaq2:
I do plan on finishing it eventually though lol.
I had a save on the og that got corrupted. I finally beat it like 10 years later.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Assassin's Creed. Syndicate I want to say. The one with the brother and sister. I got it with my PS4 and played a few missions. Couldn't do it. shyt was just boring. The big ass map, the characters. I don't mind those types of games but this one just didn't have it.

For everyone else saying Horizon I almost dropped it too. I played it when I got my PS4 and got it off PS Plus and started the game on very hard and I guess the resources needed to buy shyt was doubled so I just went through the game either with weak weapons or farming shyt for a long time. Luckily I found a weapon that I vibed with otherwise that shyt was a a couple hours away from getting bushed.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Horizon Forbidden West. Beat the first game but after From Software dropped multiple bangers I couldn't get back into the HFW formula. What really killed it for me was having to wait to hijack a machine to traverse across the open world without it taking forever to walk everywhere and only certain machines can be hijacked.

Daps
Sekiro.

I played GoT and expected something similar but with better combat.

Think my biggest issue is not understanding the type of game it was (FROM/Souls-ish). Played ER and knew what I was getting into...way more fun.

Gotta try it again and watch some videos to figure out what I've been getting wrong. Don't mind tougher games but realized I'm not big on linear games.