What Was The Last Game You Hard Quit?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Sekiro
Game was very hard but I was down
But then at one spot a part of the game ai had ask a guy for help or info, but I killed him.
And everytime I even went back to last checkpoint he would never appear again. So I couldn’t continue & didn’t want to start all over :(
Luckily I had Ghost Of Tsushima afterwards.

Other time was Lara Croft Tomb Raider
Game was awesome, loved it!!!
But apparently I did a side mission before doing what I was supposed to do in a main mission & that fukked the game up & I couldn’t continue. :(

• Dap
Reactions: Why

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Arkham Knight - tank missions were annoying as hell
Horizon 1- I got about an hour in and I was bored outta my mind
Last of us - Idk it was a good game but i put it down right after Trish, and really never cared to finish

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Elden Ring. I play them Souls games for the bosses, but it's all half assed in elden ring. Uninstalled after beating Margott. Margit's phase 2 as a separate boss :mjlol::camby: give me a linear game with good boss design next time

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Those of yall that gave up on Returnal.... :mjlol:
:umad:

For me...

The evil within.... Crap game imo.. Sold that shyt the same week I bought it....

Horizon... Got stuck on a side mission and realized everything about this game is boring..

A few others I can't think of right now....

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Cyberpunk. Made it like 4 hours in and it was meh to me. The missions are boring and the storyline is mid at best.

Starfield. So far this shyt is boring as fukk. Ill come back to it eventually but i have no urge to hop on it anytime soon.

Warzone 2.0. shyt is trashhhhhh

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arkham Knight until tank missions, I quit, and fukk this bullshyt I tried to go back 3rd time but couldn't do it :camby:

Marvel's Avengers shyt is trash as fukk :hhh:, so fukking bland and boring, Glad didn't buy it