What Was The Last Game You Hard Quit?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Elden ring-I’m not playing some game that’s difficult for the sake of being difficult, I beat the tree sentinel and that was enough for me

Final Fantasy: Stranger of Paradise- it was just bad I never played a Final Fantasy game that I was like bored the entire time it felt like a chore to slog through

2K23- these dude had my MyPlayer doing everything except hooping

YS 9- being in one city plus the anime tropes weren’t doing it for me.might not be a bad game but I’m not going back

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Trek to Yomi.
Combat ain't necessarily hard once you learn how to milk (pause) the system and do the stun/kill combos, but the last boss is just...bullshyt.
At the time I was trying to finish it before it comes off of gamepass and I just got TIRED of dying repeatedly, having to run up the stairs to initiate the battle and then gotta hope not to get hit with the cheese through not one but fukking FOUR boss cycles.
fukk.
THAT.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
The Witcher 3 - FUKC THIS GAME! Sh!tty controls make the game unplayable. All these years of hearing about how amazing this game is. Game of a a generation, must play, bow down in reverence as you suck the cock of the game developers to taste the sweet ambrosia!

:stopitslime: naw, fukk this shytty playing game. I was like, this is gonna be great, let me buy the dlc because I just know that the gaming world can't be wrong about this game, right?

To Hell with this game and I hope everyone who worked on in gets mauled by a red siberian tiger!

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Destiny 2 last year during the pirates. Got stale and they were pushing a mini-season inside the season and other bullshyt. I've been reading it's gotten worse.

lagcats

you're inferior to me, thoughts?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SWEDEN
Minion Masters and then i fukking came back no clue why.... I'm bored i guess