What Was The Last Game You Hard Quit?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Shantae I was playing too many platformers that were better. Alan wake the ammo scarcity and clunky controls. Street fighter 5 just lacked soul same w shenmue III

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im close to giving this to Gotham Knight

shyt just dont hit the same as the Arkham games

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Tales of arise. Damn that game was boring and the characters were unlikeable to me, to formulaic. It also had way too much dialog, the same can be said for P5. I don’t get how anyone sat through all of that teen highschool monotony

Elden ring Y’all “hardcore gamers” can have that shyt. The grind never ends and the “rewards” wasn’t worth it to me. There was no story and nothing to do except fight and lose lol. Again I don’t pride myself on being a great gamer I just play for fun and to relax

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Alright, well I’ll list games i actually paid good money for and not ps plus freebies i went into half heartedly.

Infamous Second Son- gave it a fair shot twice, game just plays like absolute ass and the main character looks like shaggy from scooby doo, also i think it’s technically doing “red face” as he was a white guy playing a Native American.

Days Gone- same as above, game controls like ass and its the most generic story and gameplay, don’t think theres one aspect of this game i enjoy

Paper Mario Origami King- this is probably the most boring mario game I’ve played since Mario Is Missing, which is probably more fun in retrospect

Astral Chain - again, i hate the way this game controlled it was like an entire game of rubbing your belly and patting your head, it’s the game that convinced me Platinum is actually a wack developer

Wolfenstein II The New Colossus- liked the New Order, i was super hype for this one also and something about it just did not click. The difficulty was not balanced correctly imo

Hellblade - the most sleep inducing, overhyped game in recent memory, the little gimmick of “voices” in your head is one of the most annoying things implemented in gaming

another game i want to add to this list but im not sure yet 👀
nahhhh that 2nd one was PIFF :russ:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Both Horizon games, games are beautiful but the characters/story are impressive at how uninteresting they are

Every Gears of War after the 3rd one, me and my boy get maybe 25% thru the campaign each time and both our brains just be like "nah I'm good"

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
That Arcade Paradise game. I picked two pieces of gum off the floor, got some change out of the arcade machine and hit the big uninstall button

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
FF16…..it failed to appeal to my love for RPGs
Horizon 2….don’t care about the story, but I plan on jumping back in maybe

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Sekiro for being too hard , coming from someone that has beaten bloodborne and demon souls.
Days Gone for being boring.