What Was The Last Game You Hard Quit?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Once I got to that section of Atreus and whoever the fukk in the swamp collecting fruit I turned that shyt off and never turned it back on. The new God of War games are fukking boring, so is FF16. Just boring, and if that's the direction those series are going in I'm gladly jumping off the train now.
I don’t like the new god of war games either, it just doesn’t click with me.
I tried twice with the first one, the early fight with the stranger was great but everything after that was just meh. Find your way through the board open a chest, fight a difficult boss, solve a puzzle by having the boy shoot an arrow blah blah. Yea I couldn’t get into it.

I loved FF16 tho :yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The Witcher 3 - FUKC THIS GAME! Sh!tty controls make the game unplayable. All these years of hearing about how amazing this game is. Game of a a generation, must play, bow down in reverence as you suck the cock of the game developers to taste the sweet ambrosia!

:stopitslime: naw, fukk this shytty playing game. I was like, this is gonna be great, let me buy the dlc because I just know that the gaming world can't be wrong about this game, right?

To Hell with this game and I hope everyone who worked on in gets mauled by a red siberian tiger!
That’s the way I felt when I tried to play it back in 2015. So far the general consensus of what’s goty by hardcore gamers and the internet mostly are not fun to me.
I never could get into that game
Red dead redemption
God of war
Elden ring
Zelda
I think I like horizon but I’ve only played about 5 hours of it and have no desire to pick it back up.

I feel like everyone is in on a joke except me sometimes lol. Because the games I like are hated by this same crowd

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Street Fighter 6 :scust:
Yeah I was really trying to feel it but those mechanics are trash and the game is too combo heavy now you make one mistake and u lost the round to brain dead drive rush burnout super combos. Think I’m going to jump back into 3S again. Unless they make some drastic changes or the characters they bring as DLC are good (they haven’t been)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Duke Nukem Forever. I will probably pick it back up in a few years to try to finish it but man is it garbage.