What villain's reasoning for them being "evil" made the most sense to you?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
iu

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is the answer. Vulture from Spider Homecoming is good too.

I don’t want to hear anyone say Thanos, he was a genocidal maniac. Dude had a gauntlet that could do anything and rather than wishing for the resources he chose to murder trillions.

He was the dumbest Marvel Villian
Thanos. :troll:
And simply creating more would not stop the consumption. In fact it would make things even worse since he could only do it once. Wiping out half solves that problem and the ones left remaining would make it so the coming generations would know all too well the consequences of overconsumption.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Pain was weak af. Get Talk No Jutsu'd by someone you dont know and blatantly tells you he has no clue how to fix it. :mjlol:
That pissed me the fukk off and signed the beginning of the decline of the series.

But up until this point? He was on timing :wow: His speech on the cycle of hatred is a top 3 moment of Naruto.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
A villain who is not "evil" per se:

Clubber Lang had every right to call out Rocky for not giving him a shot at the title...even if Rocky was unaware that he was being protected.
Lang was 100% right and did nothing wrong besides being angry, and his thirst and hunger was valid. Imagine Mike Tyson being denied a title shot by Francois Brotha :scust:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Mr. Freeze

MrFreeze_1509000793.jpeg

he was viewed as insane as a child for freezing few animals to prevent them from going extinct or preserving them which caused depression.

his wife had a fatal disease and he froze her to help her, hurting himself in the process, so he robbed a few banks to help fund his cause. of course, batman hoe ass came in like an a$$hole and fought him smh.
Came in here to say this.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:ohlawd: You see it

And you comprehend the vision:whew:

I may have to add you to the Set:salute:

*****Edit*****

I read through the thread.:gladbron:

You official…… Welcome to the Set:blessed:
Read Berserk and be able to participate in passionate convos like this :myman:

:hula:
Escape getting traumatized, yall keep saying the acts depicted are the most demonic shyt yall ever seen :sadcam:

I still don't know what to choose :damn: