What villain's reasoning for them being "evil" made the most sense to you?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Johnny Sack was my favourite character but he let his emotions get the best of him and just like his wife was eating herself to death he was smoking himself to death they were both sick :krs::ufdup:
He really didn’t though. That was Phil’s dumbass who did

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Honestly, if Luthor had just tossed Lamborghini doors on his car back in the day he wouldn't have a complex about Superman...maybe you're on to something :youngsabo:
folks park too close

AnimatedBlondInganue-size_restricted.gif

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
If this is your stance cool….. but I’m gonna need to see you from here on out defend black woman in every thread who are shytted on and called Bedwenches cus they like what they like.

Also retroactively go back in past threads to defend so called Bedwenches and also publicly state you supported Will Smith and he was protected Jada:ufdup:

Y’all don’t get to pick and choose when y’all want to support and defend black women :lolbron:
tf are you talking about breh

griffith is written as a villain. he commits acts that are irredeemable. the "griffith did nothing wrong" shyt is a goofy debate created by incel reddit cacs who were so bored with the slow release of the manga that they decided to juelz their way into explaining why it's ok to murder all your friends. honestly hoped I wouldn't have to see that type of mind numbing shyt here

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Original Thanos. As soon as he completed his mission he kicked back and went off to live in a swamp like Shrek. Thanos had a point.

also I’ll say the Joker. He’s legitimately insane so he doesn’t really have a clue what he’s doing. The Dark Knight kind of ruined the Joker because a lunatic wouldn’t really be able to put these sophisticated plans together

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And here we go with the Griffith bullshyt. That nikka is selfish, disloyal and was selling his ass. This the nikka y'all siding with?
Act like Guts wasnt trying to throw the box at Griffith. :mjlol:
Act like Guts wasnt being raped too. They both were:mjlol:
Guts was disappointed as fukk when he realized Griffith wanted him only to realize he meant to fight for him when he said it. :umad:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Act like Guts wasnt trying to throw the box at Griffith. :mjlol:
Act like Guts wasnt being raped too. They both were:mjlol:
Guts was disappointed as fukk when he realized Griffith wanted him only to realize he meant to fight for him when he said it. :umad:

Your reading comprehension is trash and you need to get the homoerotic thoughts out of your head. The god Guts would never willingly engage in fu fu ass gay shyt like Femhoe

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Your reading comprehension is trash and you need to get the homoerotic thoughts out of your head. The god Guts would never willingly engage in fu fu ass gay shyt like Femhoe
"Do whatever you want to me" after thinking Griffith was gay "You can make me your soldier or your whore".
No nikka from Harlem would say that shyt. :umad:

Their whole relationship is baked in asexual (not homoerotic) undertones though.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pain was weak af. Get Talk No Jutsu'd by someone you dont know and blatantly tells you he has no clue how to fix it. :mjlol:

That was just plot induced stupidity and like the exact point where Naruto started to suck. Doesn't make Pain wrong tho. The bars in that cycle of hatred speech :banderas:
"You and I have both experienced that pain. You strive for your justice. And I strive for mine." :wow:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd: You see it

And you comprehend the vision:whew:

I may have to add you to the Set:salute:

*****Edit*****

I read through the thread.:gladbron:

You official…… Welcome to the Set:blessed:

fukk Griffith. Only clowns think that he was in the right :mjlol: Griffith was an egotistical fukkboy that threw a hissy fit after Guts beat his ass and left on his own accord. Which is hilarious because prior to that Griffith said that he doesn't consider the band of the hawk his friends...that he only respect nikkas with their own dreams...only to get his panties in a bunch after Guts leaves for just that

This a$$hole doomed his entire army to getting chased to the ends of the earth by the King of midland because Griffith got mad Guts left and fukked princess Charlotte. Then he raped Casca in front of Guts :pacspit:

That's why Rickert is a real nikka...waltzed into Falcona and smacked fire out of Griffith and told him that this new Falconia shyt is whack

jxflkj2BJjvh6sG9wHvnXZZYeP7vTexnzLrQGW5n-ig.png

tumblr_inline_pfub5h6Njb1rl41on_1280.png

fukk Griffith and anybody that love em :pacspit: We FalconiaK and GriffithK and FemtoK **Furiously drops rakes** Long Live Kentaro Miura