What villain's reasoning for them being "evil" made the most sense to you?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
People always debate whether or not Walt's fate was sealed after season 3....

I personally don't think so. It took Gus 10+ years to find Gale and who knows how long to find Max before that. He couldn't just pull another chemist out of thin air to replace Walt.

Jesse was obviously a viable option but the whole "replace Walt with Jesse" plan was a response to Walt wilding out (trying to get Mike to betray Gus, showing up at Gus's house with a gun, etc).

Had things been allowed to calm down, Jesse could've taken over after Walt died from cancer. Which was an inevitability, anyway.

Also the final conversation Mike had with Walt seems to suggest Gus had no plans to kill him.

Fred.
Exactly!

If we peep Better Call Saul, Gus Fring was a businessman and focused being secure, safe, and moving in silence

Walter just needed to play his position and his family would have been WELL taken care of even if something happend to him

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Are you serious??

Them niccas was damn near adults when Ricky & nem was little kids and kept fuccing with them for nothing.
No reason than just to be a$$holes.

Them niccas was puccy. That’s why they backed down the first time they saw Dough with a gat -
because they wasn’t used to the rabbit having a gun. Then went back and shot in THE AIR. Punk chit.

And then shot Ricky in the back. IN THE BACK. From far away. Hoe-ass niccas.
See, I kept forgettin they were older nikkaz:pachaha:

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was legit rooting for Walter for a minute until he started becoming a mark for himself on some "I am the one who knocks" and "Nothing stops this train" shyt

I don't think Fring would have killed him if he just shut his mouth and did his job

If you watch all 5 seasons of Better Call Saul, you’ll see that Fring had a long term plan to oust Don Eliadio and his Cartel (especially the Salamancas). Fring had EVERYTHING lined up to keep the business under the radar and to be a worldwide distributor. Walter White was his villain. Breaking Bad becomes an even better show when you see how it all started.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If you watch all 5 seasons of Better Call Saul, you’ll see that Fring had a long term plan to oust Don Eliadio and his Cartel (especially the Salamancas). Fring had EVERYTHING lined up to keep the business under the radar and to be a worldwide distributor. Walter White was his villain. Breaking Bad becomes an even better show when you see how it all started.
Exactly!

Gus was SURGICAL with this shyt

Walter was done in by his own hubris and inability to control Jesse, who had become a major liability

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Every villain seems reasonable in their own quest. If you can commit to it I have no issue with it.

That said, some may call Griffith a villain, I disagree. He's a successful Macbeth, a true war hero.

:salute:

:ohlawd: You see it

And you comprehend the vision:whew:

I may have to add you to the Set:salute:

*****Edit*****

I read through the thread.:gladbron:

You official…… Welcome to the Set:blessed:

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:ohlawd: You see it

And you comprehend the vision:whew:

I may have to add you to the Set:salute:

*****Edit*****

I read through the thread.:gladbron:

You official…… Welcome to the Set:blessed:
Bussy Boy Rape Set

fukk GRIFFITH :pacspit:

I swear if they don't end Berserk the right way....we were so close :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bussy Boy Rape Set

fukk GRIFFITH :pacspit:

I swear if they don't end Berserk the right way....we were so close :mjcry:

giphy.gif

griffith raped a black woman

leave that "griffith did nothing wrong" shyt on the cac websites please

If this is your stance cool….. but I’m gonna need to see you from here on out defend black woman in every thread who are shytted on and called Bedwenches cus they like what they like.

Also retroactively go back in past threads to defend so called Bedwenches and also publicly state you supported Will Smith and he was protected Jada:ufdup:

Y’all don’t get to pick and choose when y’all want to support and defend black women :lolbron:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Other than burning the plants and manhandling the elders he literally did nothing wrong
She shouldnt have questioned a direct order from her king. A firm arm grab is the least she shouldve gotten. :yeshrug:
And I feel like that scene was forced and they threw that in there to try and make him seem like a villain. Probably Disney's call. The only people he got down on were the people who refused to honor a Kings command. The old lady and the traitorous bald head bytches with Alopecia.