What videogame franchise had the worst falloff?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Assassins Creed.
I dont think it actually fell off, it's just that the full potential of the series was never reached.

Killing off Desmond, and the potential for a present day assassins creed starring him to end the series, in order to go for a yearly release was a terrible mistake. The series never really evolved and the gameplay is boring now.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Personal preference vs. an actual fall off are two different things. with that said, the only franchise that i know that is pure trash with every release since over a decade ago is Madden.

personally game play wise, my falloffs are FF and Halo.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Some say Assassins Creed but I always thought of the series as average with a few standout games.

Sonic wins this one imo.
I would also make an argument for Tekken. 5 was the last really good game. IMO.

Also throw in Madden.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:I mean technically this shyt exits so...I don't think this will be the last POS game from Konami either
220px-Metal_Gear_Survive_cover_art.jpg

Even if that doesn't count MGS V was pretty bad. The game play was great but the second half had you replaying missions in the main game:mjtf: I don't even remember anything from MGS4. Metal Gear Rising was great though.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's hard to argue against Sonic. Sonic 06 damn near killed the entire franchise. Mass Effect is a damn strong contender as far as a 1 game complete dropoff. It was that bad.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Madden and 2K. They went from great games to borderline unplayable messes that don’t even try to fix their problems year after year, instead focusing on just monetizing the game as much as possible. Halo had a real steep fall with their last release.
2k has been dope for many years but 2k19 was such a flop for a franchise mode gamer. I hope 2k gets back on track. Madden been awful since they got that deal with the NFL. FIFA is hit or miss for me.

For me, this will always be Live and WWE2k. I used to love WWE games back in the Smackdown and other games where you didn't have to grable for everything and doing a finisher was simple. Now, this game is retarded. Live completely fell off. It's trash for the most part.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Came into here to say NBA Live. That was my squads go to game. There was like 6/7 of us that played and we played that shyt all day n nite. Fell off hard
I hated Live with a passion but had a copy because that's all my nikkas played. They would all just choose Seattle and jack up threes. Nowadays the Warriors are the spammers team of choice

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say sonic but they brought it back with Sonic Mania. But for sure for me it's the following.

Halo
COD
Gears of War
Mass Effect