What videogame franchise had the worst falloff?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Tenchu.

I mean Seikiro could be somewhat considered its spiritual successor, but its more of a soulsborne game then actually being Tenchu.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Banjo Kazooie - two classic games and you could argue the first is the GOAT platformer.

3rd game went totally left field and they basically just slapped the name on it for sales so we don't even acknowledge that.

So we've only gotten two proper games in 21 years which is just sad.

Mass Effect

I think these 3 are the main contenders.

Sonic obviously has the longest chain of duds...and the few gems that pop up like Sonic Generations and Sonic Mania don’t get a lot of buzz.

Banjo Kazooie is a great pick and serious sleeper contender. BK and Banjo Tooie were two of the best selling games on the N64...Nuts & Bolts was so damn bad it put the franchise on ice for over a decade. It pulled a “Batman & Robin” in this bytch.

Mass Effect....fukk, 3 & Andromeda wrecked everything.

Moral of the story is these big publishers buy these little publishers and destroy them from the inside. It’s sad.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sonic Generations for ps3 and 360 was real good i thought. Some of them racing games have been good too
They've had some decent sonic games over the years, but the series has been mostly disappointing considering that sonic should be on the level of Mario when it comes to the games.

Sega just cant seem to figure out sonic in a 3d space for an entire game. I think they're taking the wrong approach in terms of controlling sonic, they keep trying to make the sonic adventure control scheme work when they should be thinking outside the box.