What videogame franchise had the worst falloff?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
When did Final Fantasy fall off for you personally? The last one I played was IX, I haven't kept up with the series in years.
After 10 they started experimenting with the combat systems and it hasn't worked out for the most part.

Xl was decent, everything after that ranges from mediocre to awful.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I waa always a 2K guy even as far back as to when it was 'ESPN:Basketball' but Live was the go to for the majority of my peers growing up. Live '04 to this day is regarded by many who came up in that era as arguably the greatest NBA game of its' respective decade. Thats why its so crazy to me how badly EA lost that war. Everyone and their mother was putting Live over 2K during the early 00's. They went from being the #1 to barely being in any homes at all by '09. 2K officially gained substantial ground with 2K7 in '06 and Live never recovered from that right hook. The series was pretty much on the ropes and objectively went down for the count with the debacle that was NBA Elite.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I waa always a 2K guy even as far back as to when it was 'ESPN:Basketball' but Live was the go to for the majority of my peers growing up. Live '04 to this day is regarded by many who came up in that era as arguably the greatest NBA game of its' respective decade. Thats why its so crazy to me how badly EA lost that war. Everyone and their mother was putting Live over 2K during the early 00's. They went from being the #1 to barely being in any homes at all by '09. 2K officially gained substantial ground with 2K7 in '06 and Live never recovered from that right hook. The series was pretty much on the ropes and objectively went down for the count with the debacle that was NBA Elite.

Came into here to say NBA Live. That was my squads go to game. There was like 6/7 of us that played and we played that shyt all day n nite. Fell off hard

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I agree Squenix been fukkin up but their Tomb Raider reboot trilogy my favorite Tomb Raider games in the series:manny:

It’s not even like they are bad games(well Jc sucks) But everything from marketing to their release dates just fukk those franchises over. This is why im shook for that Avengers game