What ur zodiac sign

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
LMAO! I :wub: that song.

Mom, best friend, & one of my brothers are Aquarians.

Libra, of course.
I do wonder why we are the only sign that isn't represented by an animal or human though. @dede79, does your YT guy speak on this?

I am not sure if he does. But... I have read a couple post from Astrologers on why - I have to find them again. You can google "libra is the only inanimate sign" and you can find a few resources.

I read one a few weeks ago online that was really good - but I have to find it to share. When I do - I will post :smile:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
LILITH IN SCORPIO

03.10.1936 - 29.06.1937 30.12.1980 - 23.09.1981
09.08.1945 - 04.05.1946 04.11.1989 - 30.07.1990
14.06.1954 - 10.03.1955 10.09.1998 - 05.06.1999
20.04.1963 - 13.01.1964 17.07.2007 - 09.04.2008
24.02.1972 - 17.11.1972 21.05.2016 - 13.02.2017

The person tries to compel others to satisfy her exacerbated desires by bringing the emotional climate to its breaking point, because the peaceful solution simply never seems to interest her. She has an unconscious tendency to manipulate others just for pleasure, using her strength and power. She has a penchant for thrills, for excess when judging other people's character and for making scenes. She shows sensuality in her instincts, an attraction for magic and for the occult and a weakness for vices. She can act as a cunning manipulator, nasty and terrible.

The provocative roles are played by people of artistic or dangerous occupations, as well as by occultists of all kind.

The lower level

The person embodies the most obscene vices, maintains a connection with the underworld and is connected to dark egregores. She causes suffering to other people and is extremely cruel. This is the karma of a rapist, a sadist, a criminal, a sexual maniac, the head of the Mafia or a person who committed suicide. In a previous life, the person succumbed to all vices, hated and took revenge on everyone, granting herself complete license. She might have been a black magician, consciously using cosmic law for dark purposes. In the current incarnation the person is dominated by her instincts, absorbs every vice and ulcer of society and is attracted to drinking binges, debauchery and various sexual perversions. She may for example have a strong penchant for sadomasochism.

The intermediate level

Life presents itself to this person in its most scabrous aspects. She can receive hatred and suffer vengeance from others and is surrounded by weak creatures, blackmailers who harass her secretly and for a long time, or by insane and crazy people. In her latest incarnation, the person must have committed a crime or succumbed to the dark side of her nature. In this life, she can be the victim of violence, of a murder, of the evil eye, black magic, or can fall under the influence of the Mafia. A fatal passion, or love in general, can endanger her. She is haunted by the fear of death, a fear of sexual predators and by suicidal thoughts. For women, this is often reflected by the fear of getting raped. The danger for that person comes from criminals, thieves and rapists. There is a risk of drowning, in being exposed to explosions and she particularly should avoid working as a sapper. The person should firmly resist all temptations and remember that all her misfortunes are deserved.

The superior level

At this level, the person easily discerns the dark side of things, the hidden channels through which evil is spread. In past lives she came in contact with the essence of evil, she led the fight against the dark forces on their own ground and overcame many temptations. Now, battling the demonic origins hidden in the inner nature of Man, she attracts the cosmic energies and becomes a direct participant of global planetary processes. At this level, the person has the ability to arrange words and to captivate an audience, or she possesses the gift of inspiring others to great achievements with the mere strength of a gesture.

The main commandment: fight your inner demon, purify yourself, regenerate yourself and redeem the bad reputation and stigmas that afflict you.

Lilith in The Signs of The Zodiac
Lilith in Scorpio

I wasn't ready, OMG :deadmanny:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I am not sure if he does. But... I have read a couple post from Astrologers on why - I have to find them again. You can google "libra is the only inanimate sign" and you can find a few resources.

I read one a few weeks ago online that was really good - but I have to find it to share. When I do - I will post :smile:

T/Y!
(Odd, I don't see the 'Rep' button...)

---

Superstar
Daps
This shyt to me is intriguing as hell, once I found out largest hedge fund( manage over 150 billion dollars in assets) in the world incorporates signs and moon phases to help detect correlations in price rises in the stock markets been wanting to learn a lot more about it. Scorpio by the way!

Edit: what is this sun and moon stars stuff I see everyone posting

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I'm a Sagittarius. I get too much flack for it though. Also, don't know what's my moon or sun.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
This shyt to me is intriguing as hell, once I found out largest hedge fund( manage over 150 billion dollars in assets) in the world incorporates signs and moon phases to help detect correlations in price rises in the stock markets been wanting to learn a lot more about it. Scorpio by the way!

I remember when I thought horoscopes & astrology were one in the same. My best friend stayed in my ear and pushing reading material (including a reference in the bible) in my face. He even bought me a book...it collected dust. Then, one day, out of sheer mind numbing boredom, I picked it up and didn't put it down until 3:45am...
Thinking leveled out and I was more receptive. This is my friend's face now --------> :jawalrus:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U ever dated a pisces

They say the planets tell you all you need to know.

Each planet has a light side and a dark side.

Positive/Negative.For example

Mercury=Gemini and Virgo.Communication....Gemini is "positive"--Energetic, social, and childlike.They're bursting with ideas

Virgo is is the dark/more chill side of Mercury.Communicators, but more practical.They help organize all those scattered Gemini

thoughts.They actually make the perfect team..Natural "Soulmates" if they work together harmoniously.

Mars=Aries/Scorpio

Venus=Libra/Taurus

Jupiter=Sag/Pisces(Pisces is ruled by Neptune now, but was initially ruled by Jupiter)

Saturn=Capricorn/Aquarius

And finally Sun(Leo/"The Father") and Moon(Cancer/"The Mother"/Nurturer)

Your "planet mate" is your real "Other half".....Combined together, you reach completion