What ur zodiac sign

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
:ehh:

You know they about to get in yo ass right? :russ:

If he said go see a female massage therapist, would that have been cool? :patrice:

I believe in going to the best. So, if he was able to find me a therapist that specialized in Rolfing - which is a form of massage - possibly.

BUT, the key point - we were NOT together. We were dating. Like 5 dates total - and he let me know numerous time he was dating other people too. So, you can't request that sort of thing -- until we decide to enter into a committed relationship.

If we would have entered into one - which I doubt we would have -- for a couple of reasons -- of course I would have just stopped going for a while until WE found a replacement we both liked.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Venus in Scorpio is a Detriment...it challenges the nature of the planet but can be worked with
Moon in Scorpio is a Fall...basically an eternal struggle between the planet's nature and the sign's nature...but I'm guessing you knew that

I don't know much about Vedic charts

Yup. :smile:

I'm a Sagittarius moon in Tropical.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
azajDRUh.jpeg

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It isn't natural for everyone, because we don't all have the same struggles. Some people aren't as protective of their possessions because they don't matter.

Past experiences do shape us, based on how we handle them. Scorpio is a fixed sign, and do not like change...which is the very reason they are notorious for revenge, jealousy, possessiveness. Not all of course. That is the purpose of a natal chart.

Astrology isnt universal for all, but certain people put a price on telling fortunes..hence why astrology isn't the same as it once was.

To me, you can't escape the time slot/seasons.

You can peel away Aquarius/Pisces from February.Those are just titles/reference points.

But you can't peel away the allotted time occurrence/Winter.That's pretty much fixed into nature.

The time is still the time.

You CAN connect to that shyt.

I might not be able to tell somebody's sign

But I've become pretty damn adept at telling what season they may have been born in.

"Astrology" isn't something I necessarily believe in.....It's just a superficial representation of something deeper.

I'm just having fun with the labels/reference points.. I.E..Sagittarius, Gemini, Capricorn, Scorpio, Aquarius, Leo..etc...etc..