Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
seah-designs-leo-zodiac.jpg

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Naw I like this guy he is good..... Have u got a reading from him?

No - but I love his stuff. Sometimes he is too much and I don't understand his non-astrology videos - it's like he's high on Addy (and I have no issues with addy) - but it's hard to get what he is talking about.

But, when he breaks stuff down - house wise and sign wise - he gets me right most of the time - and have me dying at the same time.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
When you realise that someone you don't like/respect is the same sign as you, do you stop believing in star signs or do you start to make excuses for them :jbhmm:

I look at the other parts of their natal chart. I liked a Libra for a little while this year - but he had a Scorpio Moon, Venus and Mercury - and though I love Scorpio men - they are way too intense and emotional sometimes - and so was he - even though he was a Libra like me. We both had lots of Scorpionic energy and we didn't mesh well.

Controlling and jealous for no reason.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
When you realise that someone you don't like/respect is the same sign as you, do you stop believing in star signs or do you start to make excuses for them :jbhmm:
Found out Donald Trump is a Gemini and I don't like him. I just remember that Tupac, Biggie, Prince, Patti, Lauryn, Andre 3000, Kanye are all Geminis too and that makes me feel better