What ur zodiac sign

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Found out Donald Trump is a Gemini and I don't like him. I just remember that Tupac, Biggie, Prince, Patti, Lauryn, Andrew 3000, Kanye are all Geminis too and that makes me feel better

Option 4 look for evidence that supports your interpretation of typical behaviours of your star sign. Align yourself with others :lupe:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I look at the other parts of their natal chart. I liked a Libra for a little while this year - but he had a Scorpio Moon, Venus and Mercury - and though I love Scorpio men - they are way too intense and emotional sometimes - and so was he - even though he was a Libra like me. We both had lots of Scorpionic energy and we didn't mesh well.

Controlling and jealous for no reason.

There is a hit song called I wanna be the only one to love you and I'm sure it's not the only one. Being territorial and protective about what's yours is natural. You don't have to be born 23 October - 21 November to have those qualities.

And before you say the jealously was for no reason that's more about personality and past experiences.

Astrology is attribution to the max. It's like racism but based on month you were born. Monthism.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a hit song called I wanna be the only one to love you and I'm sure it's not the only one. Being territorial and protective about what's yours is natural. You don't have to be born 23 October - 21 November to have those qualities.

And before you say the jealously was for no reason that's more about personality and past experiences.

Astrology is attribution to the max. It's like racism but based on month you were born. Monthism.
Its alot deeper than that but people dont like to research themselves but they will worry about bullshyt

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why so harsh:picard:

I'm only here to procrastinate not that serious :picard:

And I'm born in November so taking it personally :picard:
I wasnt talk bout u bruh no beef at all..... We have the freedom to do and think what we want. Im just saying we should investing in knowing everything about ourselves to be the best person we can be

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

Yeah - I agree to a point. Astrology is one of my hobbies - and I use to be like you - until I started researching and learning more. I can do a synastry chart or pull a man's natal chart and know up front - it's not gonna work. It hasn't proved me wrong once since I started. I'll still give it a chance though.

And....back to Libra with the Scorpio placements -- when you are "dating" - you are dating other people at the same time.

You can't be controlling and jealous without a commitment. If you want to be in a relationship with that person - and that person agrees to enter into one with you - only then one should have the nerve/right to question where you going, what you have on, just whatever.

My dude was so bad - he didn't want me to have a male massage therapist - a old white man who specializes in massage and rolfing - I have been going to for YEARS - he told me to stop going to him - and he would be my massage therapist. That was the main reason we stopped talking.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah - I agree to a point. Astrology is one of my hobbies - and I use to be like you - until I started researching and learning more. I can do a synastry chart or pull a man's natal chart and know up front - it's not gonna work. It hasn't proved me wrong once since I started. I'll still give it a chance though.

And....back to Libra with the Scorpio placements -- when you are "dating" - you are dating other people at the same time.

You can't be controlling and jealous without a commitment. If you want to be in a relationship with that person - and that person agrees to enter into one with you - only then one should have the nerve/right to question where you going, what you have on, just whatever.

My dude was so bad - he didn't want me to have a male massage therapist - a old white man who specializes in massage and rolfing - I have been going to for YEARS - he told me to stop going to him - and he would be my massage. That was the main reason we stopped talking.
Whats wrong with that lol that white dude might have been coping a feel on the low low know what im saying......

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Cancer on Leo's cusp
I look at the other parts of their natal chart. I liked a Libra for a little while this year - but he had a Scorpio Moon, Venus and Mercury - and though I love Scorpio men - they are way too intense and emotional sometimes - and so was he - even though he was a Libra like me. We both had lots of Scorpionic energy and we didn't mesh well.

Controlling and jealous for no reason.
:huhldup:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
5f526a5ae21219f8a928eb389e8343b3--zodiac-pisces-pisces-facts.jpg

3b493fee9153eccfdec4adc2e98b83dd.jpg
d4dd0efa27f3b727d8035e4f3990255f--pisces-facts-pisces-woman-facts.jpg