3b493fee9153eccfdec4adc2e98b83dd.jpg
d4dd0efa27f3b727d8035e4f3990255f--pisces-facts-pisces-woman-facts.jpg
Most of the time Pisces do alot and the kind of fake but cool

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Sooooo lets say ur dude had a female message therapist and she was attractive and he wanted to keep going to see her alot

Well, the old white man I go too is in his 60's and has a studio with his wife.

I'm not attracted to white men - so he didn't have anything to worry about. And no I wouldn't trip - a person is going to do they want to do anyway - if he chooses to see a attractive therapist - then that's him. I'm secure in myself.

I have been going to my therapist for over 8 years - and it's a specialized form of massage for postural and structural health -- and the best in the city.

timeless

All Star
Daps
There is a hit song called I wanna be the only one to love you and I'm sure it's not the only one. Being territorial and protective about what's yours is natural. You don't have to be born 23 October - 21 November to have those qualities.

And before you say the jealously was for no reason that's more about personality and past experiences.

Astrology is attribution to the max. It's like racism but based on month you were born. Monthism.

It isn't natural for everyone, because we don't all have the same struggles. Some people aren't as protective of their possessions because they don't matter.

Past experiences do shape us, based on how we handle them. Scorpio is a fixed sign, and do not like change...which is the very reason they are notorious for revenge, jealousy, possessiveness. Not all of course. That is the purpose of a natal chart.

Astrology isnt universal for all, but certain people put a price on telling fortunes..hence why astrology isn't the same as it once was.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, the old white man I go too is in his 60's and has a studio with his wife.

I'm not attracted to white men - so he didn't have anything to worry about. And no I wouldn't trip - a person is going to do they want to do anyway - if he chooses to see a attractive therapist - then that's him. I'm secure in myself.

I have been going to my therapist for over 8 years - and it's a specialized form of massage for postural and structural health -- and the best in the city.
You just got to win huh ........... U won this round:ehh::sas1::sas2:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Aries, Cardinal Fire

I learnt a lot from this man here, we bascally have all elements within us, our ruling sign is the one we have to learn to master

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You can't be controlling and jealous without a commitment. If you want to be in a relationship with that person - and that person agrees to enter into one with you - only then one should have the nerve/right to question where you going, what you have on, just whatever.
:ehh:

My dude was so bad - he didn't want me to have a male massage therapist - a old white man who specializes in massage and rolfing - I have been going to for YEARS - he told me to stop going to him - and he would be my massage therapist. That was the main reason we stopped talking.

You know they about to get in yo ass right? :russ:

If he said go see a female massage therapist, would that have been cool? :patrice:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Not to me... I am Scorpio moon in Vedic not Tropical - but Scorpio Venus can be scary with how much they love you and show you how much they like you. It's like.... SLOW down - we just met!
Venus in Scorpio is a Detriment...it challenges the nature of the planet but can be worked with
Moon in Scorpio is a Fall...basically an eternal struggle between the planet's nature and the sign's nature...but I'm guessing you knew that

I don't know much about Vedic charts