What This Whole Lil Boosie Episode Tells Me (And Should Tell You, Too!)

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the problem is this mentality right there, why should our 'underclass' tarnish our image? There's an underclass of every race in America, why're we judged by our worst? Do people think that all Italians are like the Jersey Shore cast? Is Honey Boo Boo representative of white people? Why are black people as a whole being judged by Lil Boosie's family? :what:
it doesn't mattery "why" it just matters that it is so. i went to school with FOB asian kids and some of them were straight up SHOOK of me. and this is at an elite institution. why? because of what they saw on TV in a country more than a thousand miles away. had i been ignorant, loud mouthed, etc, they would have written me off. everyone matters. impressions matter. just the way it is, black people need to stop bytching about the shyt and get in the game instead of crying on the sidelines.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
it doesn't mattery "why" it just matters that it is so. i went to school with FOB asian kids and some of them were straight up SHOOK of me. and this is at an elite institution. why? because of what they saw on TV in a country more than a thousand miles away. had i been ignorant, loud mouthed, etc, they would have written me off. everyone matters. impressions matter. just the way it is, black people need to stop bytching about the shyt and get in the game instead of crying on the sidelines.

Trust me, breh, I am IN the game. I don't need to tout my credentials, the future is bright. But I don't think it's fair that we should have to alter our behavior to alleviate the fears of racists. Even if you were loud mouthed, ignorant, etc., why should they extrapolate that to the rest of black people? :what:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust me, breh, I am IN the game. I don't need to tout my credentials, the future is bright. But I don't think it's fair that we should have to alter our behavior to alleviate the fears of racists. Even if you were loud mouthed, ignorant, etc., why should they extrapolate that to the rest of black people? :what:
It's just the way the world works. People are frequently unthoughtful and hasty to make judgments. It can never be completely cured as it's human nature. The sooner people realize that how the loudmouthed hoodlum acts affects their employment prospects, the better. We need to start caring more about who we let be our ambassadors to the rest of the world. To do so isn't to c00n, it's to be realistic. And we should do it for ourselves and for our kids, not for white people.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
OK.
I have been mocking Lil Boosie for resembling a crispy-dark leprechaun when in fact he is a diabetic!!! >X-O
Diabetes makes the skin hyperpigmented. (My doctor ex-bf used to warn obese people to note any hyperpigmentation around the neck as a possible sign of the onset of diabetes. Some of them would get all shook up; they'd start to eat better and work out.)

Q. Am I going to hell for calling Boosie "crispy" when he was actually not well? ( ._.)
A. I am going to heaven anyHOW! ~~~(/^-^)/

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:snoop:

the black underclass are casualties of war (and, yes, we are at WAR - have been since our ancestors were shipped over here) that cannot be saved. every war has its fallen victims, and the black underclass are the victims of our ongoing fight against the yoke of white supremacy that remains around our collective neck.

when you have an entire class of losers celebrating some crackhead looking rapper who is an illiterate and a champion of human garbage, you know that you cannot save those people. if you or i were to go up to one of these pieces of shyt celebrating boosie's release and ask them about REAL GANGSTERS like nelson mandela, like stokely carmichael, like patrice lumumba, like megdar evers, like stephen biko

they would look at you like :wtf: "huh? who dat?"

and yet, WE (the educated and "privileged" class of black americans) allow these people to be our representatives and to flood social media and popular culture with this sewage of thought. i look at the people celebrating boosie's release, and i spit on them in my mind. fukking human garbage is what they are. and if we're going to WIN as a people, we have to acknowledge that the black underclass cannot be saved and we cannot waste time and money on people like that.

First of all let me just say you're a real piece of shyt. :ehh:

I wouldn't mention Stokley if I were you cuz he didn't fukk with people like you whatsoever. Not only did he consider people like you lost negroes, but he'd ask as a member of the "Educated and privileged class" what the fukk you're doing to help the black underclass with those extra resources your blessed with. Do you even speak with them like they human beings? I bet you one of them Tiger Woods square ass nikkaz that act shook for no reason around nikkaz.

What Stokley says is true, you're much more concerned with white people's perception over the plight of the black underclass that's why you just wrote some profoundly retarded shyt thinking you just kicked facts. You'd rather do your best to imitate the white man and his standards rather than to offend his sensibilities. Fact is, people like you are concerned with being allowed to live in the white man's house. People in the underclass are so undesirable to you because till this day they are rebellious towards their oppressor while you're listing names of people that for the most part was down for the poor people. Why aren't you tellin them young nikkaz about those people and seeking to understand and reach them instead of criticizing them like you're somebody special, you ain't shyt nikka. The Black underclass the last ones fightin albeit misguided, your mind been far more colonized you the casualty in the war you not hip to no Stokley, no Huey, no Lumumba, Fanon, Nkrumah, Malcolm, none of that shyt go read up on some Clarence Thomas or some shyt sambo nikka. :pachaha:

All jokes, your post made me lol irl. People like you deserve to get discriminated against yall negroes make me sick.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah breh too far, you have to remember history, during the destruction of Black Wallstreet they didn't just come for the underclass blacks, Dr.'s and Lawyers, business owners all were killed too. We can't leave them behind...have to save as many as we can
They're far more subtle and not nearly as flagrant with their designs on our people. While that means we are still at twar, it also means that resources can be more wisely distributed. It simply isn't in our best interests, with a growing middle class that needs our help, to waste much needed assets on the type of people who would celebrate something like this.

Just my 2 cents.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
like pac said...cats is actors...cartoon characters if you really bout that revolution then...you know the rest:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

@ 2:28

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all let me just say you're a real piece of shyt. :ehh:

I wouldn't mention Stokley if I were you cuz he didn't fukk with people like you whatsoever. Not only did he consider people like you lost negroes, but he'd ask as a member of the "Educated and privileged class" what the fukk you're doing to help the black underclass with those extra resources your blessed with. Do you even speak with them like they human beings? I bet you one of them Tiger Woods square ass nikkaz that act shook for no reason around nikkaz.

What Stokley says is true, you're much more concerned with white people's perception over the plight of the black underclass that's why you just wrote some profoundly retarded shyt thinking you just kicked facts. You'd rather do your best to imitate the white man and his standards rather than to offend his sensibilities. Fact is, people like you are concerned with being allowed to live in the white man's house. People in the underclass are so undesirable to you because till this day they are rebellious towards their oppressor while you're listing names of people that for the most part was down for the poor people. Why aren't you tellin them young nikkaz about those people and seeking to understand and reach them instead of criticizing them like you're somebody special, you ain't shyt nikka. The Black underclass the last ones fightin albeit misguided, your mind been far more colonized you the casualty in the war you not hip to no Stokley, no Huey, no Lumumba, Fanon, Nkrumah, Malcolm, none of that shyt go read up on some Clarence Thomas or some shyt sambo nikka. :pachaha:

All jokes, your post made me lol irl. People like you deserve to get discriminated against yall negroes make me sick.
:what:

You have me confused with someone else, brother. I don't give a fukk about how white people perceive me or us. Have you not seen me recently say the biggest problem with black leaders is obviously being concerned about white people's feelings?

I'll say it again: th black underclass is lost and irretrievably so. They can't be helped, and people like you - who's obviously intelligent and informed - would be better off accepting that fact.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:what:

You have me confused with someone else, brother. I don't give a fukk about how white people perceive me or us. Have you not seen me recently say the biggest problem with black leaders is obviously being concerned about white people's feelings?

I'll say it again: th black underclass is lost and irretrievably so. They can't be helped, and people like you - who's obviously intelligent and informed - would be better off accepting that fact.

That's just something we'll agree to disagree to. The underclass is the key to all this as far as I'm concerned, that's why you're made to believe what you believe. Our generation probably doesn't perceive it as well as older ones, but racism is there if your eyes are open and its being used in a myriad of ways. As far as fixing poor communities, it's been done before and it needs to be done again. Black people built this country so at the very least they deserve to live good in it especially the underclass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're just going to ignore the word REASONABLE, huh? :mjpls:

Why would a reasonable person not be able to admit that a system that ended while most of our parents were already alive is still having a great effect today?
Nobody is denying that. Bu there comes a time that you reflect on how far you've come and make a decision about what does and doesn't work. Time to cut our losses and begin directing all of our attention to the black middle class, which is our future as a people in this country.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
"Come up in this spot
400 on that bytch
400 on yo head
fukk around you dead bytch
nikkas think it's a game
Eagle Eat ya ass like pacman
We moving weight
By the pack man
We put in work
While you lacking
Gotta bad bytch
That's my main bytch
She be hindin all the work
This dikk she own when she twerk "

:what: :why: :snoop:
IFWT_TheDream.png

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

the black underclass are casualties of war (and, yes, we are at WAR - have been since our ancestors were shipped over here) that cannot be saved. every war has its fallen victims, and the black underclass are the victims of our ongoing fight against the yoke of white supremacy that remains around our collective neck.

when you have an entire class of losers celebrating some crackhead looking rapper who is an illiterate and a champion of human garbage, you know that you cannot save those people. if you or i were to go up to one of these pieces of shyt celebrating boosie's release and ask them about REAL GANGSTERS like nelson mandela, like stokely carmichael, like patrice lumumba, like megdar evers, like stephen biko

and yet, WE (the educated and "privileged" class of black americans) allow these people to be our representatives and to flood social media and popular culture with this sewage of thought. i look at the people celebrating boosie's release, and i spit on them in my mind. fukking human garbage is what they are. and if we're going to WIN as a people, we have to acknowledge that the black underclass cannot be saved and we cannot waste time and money on people like that.
I say we just drop a nuke on all of them :blessed: they don't want to be saved.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont reply much but i had to come out of lurking to shyt on this c00ntastic ass post. I saw a post earlier asking what a c.o.o.n was. Look no further than the op. This dude's whole world view is we need to shape up to white america's standards and expectations of us. That's grade A c00ning. This is the most elitist dumb ass thing I've ever witnessed. You're getting mad at a man coming home, who your white idols in the justice system tried to railroad (but he beat the charge), to his family. And you mad that fans of his work, people who feel like his music spoke to them are happy. It's not all "Wipe me Down" people was calling Boosie the "Pac of the South" for a reason. I'm sorry Louisiana school's weren't good enough to produce the eloquent philosopher you think he should be. I don't like wishing ill on a black man but I hope OP get's "Stand Your Grounded" during a trip to Florida. Boot lickin ass uncle Tom

You have me pegged wrong. Check my post history. See where I got many of my daps from posts that are far from c00nish. I made this thread because I'm tired - fukking tired - of this expectation that I have to associate and defend the dregs of the black community in order to be genuinely pro black. Nah. We are wasting human and financial capital trying to save the ghetto. No more, brother.

No more.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I was almost with you until that last line. I think everyone can mature and grow out of immaturity/stupidity/ignorance etc. We were all young once and celebrated things we shouldn't have. I think we all took some part in poisoning our culture, whether it be blasting hard core rap in the whip with kids around, celebrating the release of gangsters, selling, doing our women dirty etc. It may not seem like they will get there but positive outreach centers, and flooding the market with positive images of ourselves really can change things. We also shouldn't worry about what other races think of us, we are individuals that make up a race. If somebody is celebrating Boosie's release, that's on them...the individual.