What This Whole Lil Boosie Episode Tells Me (And Should Tell You, Too!)

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
It sounds like you have the same mindset of the type of people you're condemning. You talking just like them cacs want you to.

Just like ignorant Hood nikkas demonize educated square brothas, you're demonizing hood nikkas.

When you look your nose down at Hood shyt, isn't that the same thing them cacs are doing? You say you wont build with a lost nikka? That's who you're supposed to be wanting to reach.

Im saying all this to say, I can't wait til Boosie drops a mixtape/album. :wow:
tumblr_m8khif5Qx41ryfrfko1_500.gif

:dj2::stylin::dj2:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
no, she can't. and when you finally come that that understanding, it'll do wonders for YOU ability to speak to those who can join us in our struggle. someone like that is beyond help. and what you do to OUR community when you bring someone like that into, is you introduce a toxic element that spreads. that's the problem. too often, we accept these toxic people to be in our community, when all they do is spread poison that infects the rest of us and tarnishes our image as a people.
man, stop defending shyt like that. you're a lot better than that. there's no poise in her demeanor. it's just ghetto idiocy. that's not what we need representing our black children. period. i would smack the uterus out of my daughter if i ever saw her act like that.
Look man, the same way she was coached to give that message she can be coached to give another message.

But seriously, a man is coming home and his child is happy to see him. It's touching. That child is going to be OKAY.

She even performed for OBAMA!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
But the problem is this mentality right there, why should our 'underclass' tarnish our image? There's an underclass of every race in America, why're we judged by our worst? Do people think that all Italians are like the Jersey Shore cast? Is Honey Boo Boo representative of white people? Why are black people as a whole being judged by Lil Boosie's family? :what:

you're asking why we're judged by our worst, and honestly it doesn't matter why in the grand scheme of things because the fact of the matter is: WE ARE JUDGED BY OUR WORST, other nationalities of people are NOT.

the dominant group (whites), judge us by our worst, other groups also judge us by our worst, but they don't have as much power as whites to deny us opportunities and stereotype us based on our worst.

Is it not true? Am I lying when I say that every race has an underclass? :what:

yes, every race has an underclass, but every race isn't judged by their worst, BLACK PEOPLE ARE.

this should be a very simple concept to grasp as we see it in action every day.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
you're asking why we're judged by our worst, and honestly it doesn't matter why in the grand scheme of things because the fact of the matter is: WE ARE JUDGED BY OUR WORST, other nationalities of people are NOT.

the dominant group (whites), judge us by our worst, other groups also judge us by our worst, but they don't have as much power as whites to deny us opportunities and stereotype us based on our worst.

yes, every race has an underclass, but every race isn't judged by their worst, BLACK PEOPLE ARE.

this should be a very simple concept to grasp as we see it in action every day.

Nothing is going to change the mind of those who judge as by our worst, NOTHING. Intelligent people with good reasoning recognize our plight, and that's independent of race. The whites that judge us by our worst are racists, nothing is going to change that. I don't see how any educated, reasonable person could judge the state of our community today with recognizing historical context :what:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Nothing is going to change the mind of those who judge as by our worst, NOTHING. Intelligent people with good reasoning recognize our plight, and that's independent of race. The whites that judge us by our worst are racists, nothing is going to change that. I don't see how any educated, reasonable person could judge the state of our community today with recognizing historical context :what:

educated people do this everyday, and anyone who tries to add context to our behaviors is accused of playing the race card by educated people.

White people taking history into consideration when looking at our condition is tantamount to agreeing that their ancestors are responsible for the state of the Black community, there's a small handful of Whites who will admit this, the majority will not, and that doesn't make them uneducated by any means.

:snoop:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
educated people do this everyday, and anyone who tries to add context to our behaviors is accused of playing the race card by educated people.

White people taking history into consideration when looking at our condition is tantamount to agreeing that their ancestors are responsible for the state of the Black community, there are a small handful of Whites who will admit this, the majority will not, and that doesn't make them uneducated by any means.

:snoop:

So you're just going to ignore the word REASONABLE, huh? :mjpls:

Why would a reasonable person not be able to admit that a system that ended while most of our parents were already alive is still having a great effect today?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This running joke about Lil Boosie being some sort of living legend needs to end now.
sQeATgt.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So you're just going to ignore the word REASONABLE, huh? :mjpls:

where are all of these "reasonable" people who don't judge Black people based on their worst?

:patrice:

why are whites always telling Blacks "you speak really well for a Black person"

it's because they judge us by our worst, and all the Black entertainers have helped solidify in everyone's mind that Blacks are ignorant BY DEFAULT.

Once upon a time, whites had to dress up in Blackface to run their propaganda campaigns portraying us as ignorant buffoons, now they just pay us millions of dollars to do the work for them

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're a self proclaimed drug dealer that brags about buying 500 dollar jeans, how are you any different?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look man, the same way she was coached to give that message she can be coached to give another message.

But seriously, a man is coming home and his child is happy to see him. It's touching. That child is going to be OKAY.

She even performed for OBAMA!

what kind of man is coming home? someone like him? that's something to celebrate? there are real soldiers locked down in prison right now. men who meet my definition of political prisoners. he wasn't one of them. he's a ghetto celebrity cheered on by the zombies in the hood who lack perspective about what's truly going on. no, i'm not going to support that.

it's all good, brother.