What This Whole Lil Boosie Episode Tells Me (And Should Tell You, Too!)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I call that shyt the twilight zone breh.

:wow:

I'm at the point where I just try to avoid Black people because it hurts me to see how brainwashed we are and how I used to be just as brainwashed and in a zombie like state of mind.

:wow:

thankfully, my dad was always militant, so i've been aware my entire life. i don't avoid all black people. if you're educated, aware, and doing something positive, i'm down to associate with you. but if you're some ghetto piece of shyt who acts like a stereotype, i don't even look in your direction. i just keep it moving. i know i'd be wasting my time even trying to discuss REAL shyt with you, ya know?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The children of the Black underclass can always be saved.

that video of boosie's daughter saying, "i told you that nikka was coming home" is representative of the children of the black underclass.

if you think someone like that can be saved, :usure:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If Lil Boosie was Torrence Hatch the Bus Driver, nobody would care about his release and they might have even actually looked at the case before speaking their minds. People want this dude to put out more music. Let him have said he found Islam and gave up rapping while he was locked up....outside of close circles there wouldn't have been a freeboosie movement. But I guess freedom by any other name is still freedom so....

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
that video of boosie's daughter saying, "i told you that nikka was coming home" is representative of the children of the black underclass.

if you think someone like that can be saved, :usure:
Did you see her delivery in that clip? I mean, yes, the language was rough... but it was on point.

That little girl is going to be okay as long as the positive forces in existence, people like yourself, are there to make sure that's the case. Don't cower from reality. Embrace it. Shape it. Own it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, she can still be saved.

no, she can't. and when you finally come that that understanding, it'll do wonders for YOU ability to speak to those who can join us in our struggle. someone like that is beyond help. and what you do to OUR community when you bring someone like that into, is you introduce a toxic element that spreads. that's the problem. too often, we accept these toxic people to be in our community, when all they do is spread poison that infects the rest of us and tarnishes our image as a people.

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
I love Boosie's music. But at the same time, I listen to his music the same way I watch an R-rated movie. I'm not tryna be like, look like, talk like or emulate Boosie Boo's lifestyle. I understand that it is just someone telling a story. That is the difference. I dont use his life as a template for mine

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
no, she can't. and when you finally come that that understanding, it'll do wonders for YOU ability to speak to those who can join us in our struggle. someone like that is beyond help. and what you do to OUR community when you bring someone like that into, is you introduce a toxic element that spreads. that's the problem. too often, we accept these toxic people to be in our community, when all they do is spread poison that infects the rest of us and tarnishes our image as a people.

I've seen it with my own eyes. You're making excuses and not doing anything productive. A child cannot be "toxic."

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
It sounds like you have the same mindset of the type of people you're condemning. You talking just like them cacs want you to.

Just like ignorant Hood nikkas demonize educated square brothas, you're demonizing hood nikkas.

When you look your nose down at Hood shyt, isn't that the same thing them cacs are doing? You say you wont build with a lost nikka? That's who you're supposed to be wanting to reach.

Im saying all this to say, I can't wait til Boosie drops a mixtape/album. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you see her delivery in that clip? I mean, yes, the language was rough... but the poised way she came across. Like a mini press secretary.

That little girl is going to be okay as long as the positive forces in existence, people like yourself, are there to make sure that's the case. Don't cower from reality. Embrace it. Shape it. Own it.

man, stop defending shyt like that. you're a lot better than that. there's no poise in her demeanor. it's just ghetto idiocy. that's not what we need representing our black children. period. i would smack the uterus out of my daughter if i ever saw her act like that.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

But the problem is this mentality right there, why should our 'underclass' tarnish our image? There's an underclass of every race in America, why're we judged by our worst? Do people think that all Italians are like the Jersey Shore cast? Is Honey Boo Boo representative of white people? Why are black people as a whole being judged by Lil Boosie's family? :what: