What This Whole Lil Boosie Episode Tells Me (And Should Tell You, Too!)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most of my rep is like that because i defended nigerian's mollywatr venture. and i'd do it again, to be honest. i didn't care for the way people on here were trying to sabotage a black brother's business.

please stop spouting that nonsense as if it's true. both owners are black, so it had nothing to do w/race, and everything to do w/nigerians attitude.

and you got off the defend nigerian bandwagon soon as you found out he dissed some lil cac kid.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're a self proclaimed drug dealer that brags about buying 500 dollar jeans, how are you any different?

former. did my time. left the game. and i've talked about dressing nicely, but i've never bragged. i said my jeans cost upwards of 300. but i'm not here celebrating that or acting like i'm :stylin: on anyone else. it was a fashion related thread, i believe.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
White people studied and studied and studied and studied Black people because they KNEW we were at war.

look at how well these White people portray the southern Black dialect, if you listen to this shyt with the video in another tab you'd swear to god these men were Black instead old white men.

it's mindboggling that we still can't see what's going on and what's BEEN going on.

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
former. did my time. left the game. and i've talked about dressing nicely, but i've never bragged. i said my jeans cost upwards of 300. but i'm not here celebrating that or acting like i'm :stylin: on anyone else. it was a fashion related thread, i believe.

i dont feel like searching for the thread but it was clear you were trying to brag, but you just came off as stupid.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
where are all of these "reasonable" people who don't judge Black people based on their worst?

:patrice:

why are whites always telling Blacks "you speak really well for a Black person"

it's because they judge us by our worst, and all the Black entertainers have helped solidify in everyone's mind that Blacks are ignorant BY DEFAULT.

Once upon a time, whites had to dress up in Blackface to run their propaganda campaigns portraying us as ignorant buffoons, now they just pay us millions of dollars to do the work for them

If everything you're saying is true then what is the purpose of singling out our underclass? If you don't think there are any reasonable white people then that means that they will hate us no matter what, so why should we separate ourselves form the 'underclass'? :what:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If everything you're saying is true then what is the purpose of singling out our underclass? If you don't think there are any reasonable white people then that means that they will hate us no matter what, so why should we separate ourselves form the 'underclass'? :what:

I don't separate or create distinctions between Black people, that's why I always use "us" because even though I may not participate in the behaviors, we are still a collective group.

some of us a aware of our condition, others are not, I choose to avoid Black people because of the anxiety I get when talking to Black people who are completely clueless to our condition, I'll talk to Black kids for hours if necessary because they're not set in their ways, but adults will argue you to death if you try to wake them up from their slumber.

I tried and tried and tried, I'd rather spend that energy helping kids.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:snoop:

the black underclass are casualties of war (and, yes, we are at WAR - have been since our ancestors were shipped over here) that cannot be saved. every war has its fallen victims, and the black underclass are the victims of our ongoing fight against the yoke of white supremacy that remains around our collective neck.

when you have an entire class of losers celebrating some crackhead looking rapper who is an illiterate and a champion of human garbage, you know that you cannot save those people. if you or i were to go up to one of these pieces of shyt celebrating boosie's release and ask them about REAL GANGSTERS like nelson mandela, like stokely carmichael, like patrice lumumba, like megdar evers, like stephen biko

they would look at you like :wtf: "huh? who dat?"

and yet, WE (the educated and "privileged" class of black americans) allow these people to be our representatives and to flood social media and popular culture with this sewage of thought. i look at the people celebrating boosie's release, and i spit on them in my mind. fukking human garbage is what they are. and if we're going to WIN as a people, we have to acknowledge that the black underclass cannot be saved and we cannot waste time and money on people like that.

nah breh too far, you have to remember history, during the destruction of Black Wallstreet they didn't just come for the underclass blacks, Dr.'s and Lawyers, business owners all were killed too. We can't leave them behind...have to save as many as we can

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
That's why I'm a staunch believer in "save those who want to be saved, fukk the rest". What I look like going out of my way wasting effort on some recalcitrant selfdestructive loser? Nah, I'm good.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Look man, the same way she was coached to give that message she can be coached to give another message.

But seriously, a man is coming home and his child is happy to see him. It's touching. That child is going to be OKAY.

She even performed for OBAMA!

Dope video.

:wtf: Is ignorant about what she was saying? @kermit da hustla did you even hear what she had to say?

6:20-end That rap:wow:, she got a video :wow:

She got Boosie flow too :wow:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I understand what you all are trying to say but you guys have to stop worrying about how 'white people look at us'.

They gonna make whatever you do bad because that's how they feel towards blacks. It doesn't matter what we do...it will be bad in their eyes.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont reply much but i had to come out of lurking to shyt on this c00ntastic ass post. I saw a post earlier asking what a c.o.o.n was. Look no further than the op. This dude's whole world view is we need to shape up to white america's standards and expectations of us. That's grade A c00ning. This is the most elitist dumb ass thing I've ever witnessed. You're getting mad at a man coming home, who your white idols in the justice system tried to railroad (but he beat the charge), to his family. And you mad that fans of his work, people who feel like his music spoke to them are happy. It's not all "Wipe me Down" people was calling Boosie the "Pac of the South" for a reason. I'm sorry Louisiana school's weren't good enough to produce the eloquent philosopher you think he should be. I don't like wishing ill on a black man but I hope OP get's "Stand Your Grounded" during a trip to Florida. Boot lickin ass uncle Tom

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
I dont reply much but i had to come out of lurking to shyt on this c00ntastic ass post. I saw a post earlier asking what a c.o.o.n was. Look no further than the op. This dude's whole world view is we need to shape up to white america's standards and expectations of us. That's grade A c00ning. This is the most elitist dumb ass thing I've ever witnessed. You're getting mad at a man coming home, who your white idols in the justice system tried to railroad (but he beat the charge), to his family. And you mad that fans of his work, people who feel like his music spoke to them are happy. It's not all "Wipe me Down" people was calling Boosie the "Pac of the South" for a reason. I'm sorry Louisiana school's weren't good enough to produce the eloquent philosopher you think he should be. I don't like wishing ill on a black man but I hope OP get's "Stand Your Grounded" during a trip to Florida. Boot lickin ass uncle Tom
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I understand what you all are trying to say but you guys have to stop worrying about how 'white people look at us'.

They gonna make whatever you do bad because that's how they feel towards blacks. It doesn't matter what we do...it will be bad in their eyes.

This.

Stopped caring years ago....not just what they thought but what others did to.

I do me. At the end of the day, I got no choice but to do me. I work for improving and helping myself before I can help others. When you do that you become a prisoner to the thoughts and whims of others and give them more power than they should have.