What the nastiest food u ever ate in ur life

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Fufu

I made some with plantains and that shyt was disgusting
Fufu in of itself is rather tasteless. What was the stew/soup you had it with. I tried peanut butter stew with fufu and idk what the appeal I’m that is but egusi and other stews are great.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Fufu in of itself is rather tasteless. What was the stew/soup you had it with. I tried peanut butter stew with fufu and idk what the appeal I’m that is but egusi and other stews are great.
I don’t even remember what I cooked with it :dwillhuh:

But I had a hard time swallowing that shyt

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Indian food.
885-DDC12-FF70-4-B5-E-95-FD-70-FA478-BEE28.png

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I thought we was talking entire cuisines and not individual food. But in any case I will say Hawaiian/Polynesian food is the WORST shyt IVE EVER HAD.

When I tell you shyt has NO FLAVOR. I mean none.

And I'm talking, in Hawaii itself. That was the worst food I ever had. All Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Asian spots mostly. The best Asian restaurant in Honolulu tastes like the plainest take out spot on a Queens street corner. Poke is this signature on-the-go meal out there and it is just damn gross.

But the absolute worst was when I drove out to an authentic, family owned Polynesian spot to get the real deal cuisine of the place, something I always do on vacation. And it was awful.

Hawaii as a whole has the WOAT food. Hands down. Hated it there.