What the nastiest food u ever ate in ur life

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Mondongo. All the older heads of my family love that shyt, I always found it disgusting

Mondongo.jpg

"mondongo, is a household staple in many Latin American homes. It's a rich, spicy tomato-based stew that consists of beef tripe, pig or calf feet, and different spices, herbs, and veggies"

:scust:

You crazy I LOVE cow feet :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
@Caca-faat
From what you said .. your palate is too sophisticated for these unwashed plebs … trust me
:mjlol:
:russ: I’ll eat a cows hoof if you cook it right. But most of the stuff in here are just ppl who have tried it once. I’ll eat escargot again, I’ll try it 3 times to decide if I like it or nah.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
640px-Alicha_1.jpg

Ethiopian food...I only had it once and I maybe wasn't ready for it. I was HUNGRY and they carried out and I was like :gucci: Then everybody had to dip their hands in it and I wasn't sure where some people's hands had been. The bread was sour af and I can't even remember anything else. :francis::francis::francis:

I would still give it a try, JUST to be sure

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Black licorice and them italian wafer crackers that taste like black licorice instead of the sugar cone it looks like :martin:

The random anise stars that be in chicken biryani. How hard is it to take that shyt out Rajesh, now every bite i take i gotta pray a whole ass anise star ain't mixed in

Briny ass oysters. nikkas really be out here paying $20 for something that taste like coagulated snot soaked in Camden waterfront water