What the nastiest food u ever ate in ur life

Taco

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: A mf said avacado. Cmon man a damn avacado is the worst?

Yall some grown ass men that can only eat chicken tenders and fries or a hamburger with just the bread and patty.
The amount of brehs I know who eat dry ass chicken, chicken wings, and plain ass foods, maaan. I remember one time I went out to eat and one breh cut his chicken open and it was cooked to perfection. Breh sent that shyt back and wanted it cooked more. I just sat there like :dahell:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Went camping back when I was a kid, with my dad and some of his friends. This old guy made this incredibly good stew that was a mixture of beef, potatoes, onions, carrots, and…pancake mix. It blew me away, easily the best stew I ever had.

When I went to college years later I had about $10 for food one month lmao, so I decided to try to make the stew from memory. I dunno what I did but that shyt came out like a complete abomination. The pancake mix burned, the meat didn’t cook right, potatoes were undercooked…I just fukked everything up. Had to throw it away in shame.
:dead:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Tartar with a raw egg on top with a side of cheese that smelled and looked like cac feet with a piece of bread that was as hard as the plate it was on. This was in paris
The steak is supposed the be seasoned. The egg looks raw but it isn’t, it’s either confit (most likely ) or sous vide. The bread is a crostini so basically dehydrated bread, for spreading the tartare on. Try it somewhere else you may like it.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
On my first trip to the UK some folks introduced me to "marmite". They had the nerve to say that id love this foul sht. Apparently brittish people us this nasty stuff the way we use Nuttela on bread in the US.:scust:

a4e2f1c0-911a-11e6-a72e-b428cb934b78

Its tastes putting soy-sauce, lemon juice, and Apple-cider vinegar on toast.:picard:
They must have been white or taking the piss. Marmites marketing slogan is literally love it or hate it. If you spread it like Nutella it’s going to be awful. You have to spread it so thin that it just gives the toast a tan. It is very concentrated yeast extract. Your description of flavour is more or less accurate it’s kinda like a soy sauce Jam.