What the nastiest food u ever ate in ur life

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought we was talking entire cuisines and not individual food. But in any case I will say Hawaiian/Polynesian food is the WORST shyt IVE EVER HAD.

When I tell you shyt has NO FLAVOR. I mean none.

And I'm talking, in Hawaii itself. That was the worst food I ever had. All Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Asian spots mostly. The best Asian restaurant in Honolulu tastes like the plainest take out spot on a Queens street corner. Poke is this signature on-the-go meal out there and it is just damn gross.

But the absolute worst was when I drove out to an authentic, family owned Polynesian spot to get the real deal cuisine of the place, something I always do on vacation. And it was awful.

Hawaii as a whole has the WOAT food. Hands down. Hated it there.
Interesting.

On them travel food shows, hawaiian food looks bomb. Like a hyrbid of bbq and asian flavor. Thats in my head at least.

That poke is unappealing to me but its everywhere in manhattan. Like that bubble tea crap.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Egusi. Tasted like the smell of a zoo. Wasn't the "nastiest" just very wild and untamed. Like I was eating a composite of mother nature.

I've had Egusi a number of occasions before but this last time wasn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bimbimbop. Korean dish. Horrible. Looks fresh and tasty but tastes horrible. May have been 5 years ago but thinking about it makes me want to wash my mouth with a flaming Dr. Pepper shot and some cayenne pepper

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Mayonaise or coconuts and it aint even close. Hate aint a strong enough word for how I feel about these items. I cant even look at mayonaise without my flesh crawling just typing about it Im getting goose bumps the hatred is strong lol.

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Potato salad. shyt traumatized me when I was a kid and turned me into a picky water

Coconut is also disgusting

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:dead:
My man's hates cat fish, cat naps, cat burglars..anything thats cat related is

hatehatehate-ice-t.gif

cats :camby:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
A fish sandwich from this high-end seafood place about 6 months ago.

It was tuna, grouper, and something else.... in like a tuna-sandwich style something.

That shyt tasted like garbage. I can't really remember another time in my life where I couldn't swallow something, but this shyt got spat up and straight to the trash.