Kgn 876
Escargot-cooked-in-a-small-saucepan-in-a-herb-butter-sauce.jpg

Escargot taste like outside

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
not for me, i was fooled by the pastry around it once at school dinner ... literally sick.

cant stand the smell of it too, its potent.
Nothing you taste by a cafeteria school lunch lady is a good metric to measure anything by. Go to a nice bakery and get one, they a better hot to me, but most places have them cold. It’s literally omelette in pastry.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Nothing you taste by a cafeteria school lunch lady is a good metric to measure anything by. Go to a nice bakery and get one, they a better hot to me, but most places have them cold. It’s literally omelette in pastry.

i hear that lol.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
thats the euro no taste no spice.

go to your local eateries if there is a west african restaurant or something try suya-snail.

Peppered-Snail-Recipe-google-2.jpg

its delicious i stand by that, chewy meats with spices.
I would have to go to Shepherds Bush, Peckham or something for that, none in my neck of the woods.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I would have to go to Shepherds Bush, Peckham or something for that, none in my neck of the woods.

james-franco-wait-what.gif

you are UK? thats an odd kick i always saw your dishes in your cooking thread and assumed due to the plates and colorful avatar you were in southern america?

maybe new orleans? :russ:

just do your local google searches or get a deliveroo or something but yep you will really like them.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
james-franco-wait-what.gif

you are UK? thats an odd kick i always saw your dishes in your cooking thread and assumed due to the plates and colorful avatar you were in southern america?

maybe new orleans? :russ:

just do your local google searches or get a deliveroo or something but yep you will really like them.
Lol haven’t u noticed we’re always commenting at the same time :russ: .
I’d much rather go to an area where there’s a high concentration of black ppl. The standards will be better.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One time when I was a kid my dumbass tried to eat the lunchable crackers ham and cheese and the little bag of m&ms at the same time. Worst decision ever.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Lol haven’t u noticed we’re always commenting at the same time :russ: .
I’d much rather go to an area where there’s a high concentration of black ppl. The standards will be better.

well i thought it just being 6 hours difference from most USA, i assumed perhaps a night owl or early riser.

i am an early riser not a night owl, but wow this is really nice. i just assumed you were more exotic because of your old avatar with the tropical dishes.

i am out west and ideally i would like to move to an area where there is a heavy black presence again round here its a little segregated and full of tanning salons and gyms and 232 coffee shops lol.

:salute:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I’m going to reserve judgment and just say maybe it’s just what I specifically had but this. And it wasn’t really nasty but just tasted way too lemony/limey. And I just spoke to a person who had a pretty eclectic taste and they said the same thing.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
On my first trip to the UK some folks introduced me to "marmite". They had the nerve to say that id love this foul sht. Apparently brittish people us this nasty stuff the way we use Nuttela on bread in the US.:scust:

a4e2f1c0-911a-11e6-a72e-b428cb934b78

Its tastes putting soy-sauce, lemon juice, and Apple-cider vinegar on toast.:picard:
I’ve never had this but I’ve heard the issue is the way some ppl apply it and introduce it to foreigners. I’ve heard you’re not supposed to just slop it on bread like jelly. Your supposed to butter the bread first then apply some marmite on top.

Last edited: