What the most boring big city u ever been too

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta realize Im used to being in a city where we are the vast majority. Other cities close by like DC, Philly, and NY have highly visible black populations. San Francisco and Boston are the only two major cities Ive been to where they try to hide black people

The only neighborhoods that have black people in SF are Lakeview (my old hood), Sunnydale, Hunter's Point, Fillmoe and Potrero Hill. Really the only places where black people live in SF are a few project areas in these neighborhoods. And honestly, Sunnydale and the projects in Hunter's Point is somewhere you don't want to be as an out of towner :whoa:. But SF been pricing black people out like it's no tomorrow and tearing down the projects left and right. SF is like DC if the only places you saw black people were Barry Farms, Trinidad, Sursum Corda and a few streets along Georgia Ave. SF has had the worst case of black flight of any big city in America. When I was growing up, Lakeview was 60%+ black, now it's less than 20% black and mostly Asian. And too much game that spread nationwide came from Frisco. But you have to have grown up in the Bay to know that. A lot of slang y'all use came from Frisco. Every time I hear someone out hear in MD say "hella" I have to fight rolling my eyes.

But SF weed, weather and scenery is unmatched and ion't even smoke anymore and I know that :hhh:. But outta towners and techies done took over SF. They sucked the soul out of the city. :mjcry: And Oakland getting gentrified to. Oakland went from 50% black to around 20% black in 20 years. Sometimes I think people base their perceptions of big cities off of outdated stereotypes more than anything. Y'all musta jumped in a time machine and went back to Oakland in 1990 because the Town today ain't the same place $hort talked about in the 80's.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
new orleans

:dwillhuh:So much history and uniqueness to the NOLA breh

I love that City. Top 5 unique cities and cultures in the US

Omaha, Nebraska

Yeah mane I got some people out in Omaha and visited a few times and WOW lol smh. Talk about nothing poppin in a City. And the amount of other black people living there blew my mind. shyt crazy. I would never

:troll:

San Francisco (downtown):francis:

shyt was just homeless people and cacs,
Even the clubs were lame compared to Dallas.
Outside of downtown was fun though. Wharf, Haight street, the Ferry

But Oakland shyts all over it, I felt like I was in a different country in Oakland :wow:

Yeah breh shouts to the Town first and foremost, I love Oakland and have much history there and peoples there but the City is a beautiful destination outside of the Finacial DT area/Union Square (shopping) area breh....I mean so many distinct neighborhoods and cultures and sights and views and scenes. Twin Peaks, the embarcadero, the wharf, coit tower, nob hill, haight/ashbury, Chinatown, Japan Town, the mIssion, the presidio, ocean beach, the numerous dope museums and architecture, etc, I mean I can go on for fuccin days. World class City

Milwaukee

Yeah breh lol Milwaukee is bad news

Little Rock Arkansas

I had mad fun when I was in the Army there one year in my young 20's with my partna Rodney Jones. We were there for a week for some class and we partied every night on president Clinton Avenue or whatever and boys showed us mad love I guess cuz we was from neighboring TX at the time but mane good few nights and great soul food and BBQ. Country as fucc tho overall and small for sure lmao

Pittsburgh

I've heard. Always wanted to visit tho. Pictures make the cityscape look dope

San Antonio by farrr

100% agree with this fact. Lady went to school there and she hated it I hated it, biggest 2 million people City OAT with NOTHING going on

EVER

I think SA is the winner of this thread

Indianapolis

Yoooooo Indy is a good choice, boring ass City. Like a slightly bigger Omaha lmao

Minneapolis

I thought Minneapolis was pretty dope and more advanced than I thought it would be. And once again like Omaha, a LOT more black people out there than I would've imagined. Actually had a great time out there minus the fuccin WINTER shyt was brutal while I was out there

Yeah Portland overrated as fucc. If you're going to do a West Coast City outside of San Diego, LA, the Bay (Cali), choose Seattle over Portland any day of the week

Yeah got a FEW partnas from Memphis and it's grimy as hell. GREAT BBQ there tho, ate at this spot on the Northside of the City and it was 10/10. Best BBQ I've ever had outside of TX

Cleveland

Yo what's crazy is my bro lives in Buffalo few hours from CLE and he travels down there for FUN lmao

San Antonio is boring as fukk. That place is made to be family oriented. Not for singles or childless couples.

Spot on. I truly think SA wins this thread

Charlotte NC
Wasnt feeling it

Refreshing to hear someone say that. Lived there for a year and a half. Was not impressed

Paducah, KY

:dwillhuh:Breh BIG CITIES lol

anyways Buffalo/Albany NY for me...hands down....depressing ass places

Fuccin facts. My bro stays in Buffalo and fuccin HATES HIS LIFE lol smh

Phoenix. 5th largest city in the US and damn near everything closes downtown at 11 pm

Yeah I been hearing bout PHX for the longest. Another big ass population City like San Antonio with NOT MUCH going for it

birmingham alabama

Lol I actually fucc with B Ham but it's pretty low key for sure. Got a lot of love out there tho

lol facts. Was just in Denver few months back and been visiting since I was a teenager. Like it's a DOPE city to visit, truly, but to live there full time? FUCC no. And outside metro area it's CAC country. Also prices so expensive now that you might as well live in Cali and get the real deal

Marion, Indiana

:dwillhuh:Da fucc is that

3. Sacramento. 2 or 3 clubs and they all cater to greasy cacs. Pretentious dive bar and soulless ace of spades club.

6. OKC...2 decent clubs, a couple piano bars, boring people.

7. Reno...Hot August nights is the only reason me and the Mrs. fly there.

Yeah all three of these are wack for hella reasons. Been to all three also

:patrice:Probably Greenville. Everything is spread out and not much to do here if you are about that party life. For folks like me, it's straight just meh:manny:

Which Greenville breh??

Richmond, Indiana

:dwillhuh:Da fucc wrong with y'all

doha, Qatar

:mjlol:

Boise Idaho is super whack also

I can only imagine

:scust:

Dallas, TX and it's not close.

:troll:Yeah there's nothing going on in Dallas breh, I'm sure the 1k people moving there a day agree with you

San Antonio... Straight trash

:russ:So many people agree

:dead:

Omaha is the armpit of america

:mjlol:Big Ole Facts

But but but but

"The College World Series"

Yeah Omaha is like if a thrift shop and a tire shop cornfields and racism all had a baby

Im gonna get a lot of hate but chicago :yeshrug:

Mane I can understand this. Pops was born there and I've been quite a bit and never really been impressed. But I do have some solid folks out there I rock with

Tie between Meridian, MS and Livingston, AL.

:dwillhuh:Reading Comprehension brehs, Meridian do suck tho, drove thru it once and it straight truck stop Town. Home of Big Krit tho

:wow:

San Antonio :trash:

Louisville :trash:

Memphis :trash:

Agreed. Louisville is a great one to list

:dahell:

The only neighborhoods that have black people in SF are Lakeview (my old hood), Sunnydale, Hunter's Point, Fillmoe and Potrero Hill. Really the only places where black people live in SF are a few project areas in these neighborhoods. And honestly, Sunnydale and the projects in Hunter's Point is somewhere you don't want to be as an out of towner :whoa:. But SF been pricing black people out like it's no tomorrow and tearing down the projects left and right. SF is like DC if the only places you saw black people were Barry Farms, Trinidad, Sursum Corda and a few streets along Georgia Ave. SF has had the worst case of black flight of any big city in America. When I was growing up, Lakeview was 60%+ black, now it's less than 20% black and mostly Asian. And too much game that spread nationwide came from Frisco. But you have to have grown up in the Bay to know that. A lot of slang y'all use came from Frisco. Every time I hear someone out hear in MD say "hella" I have to fight rolling my eyes.

But SF weed, weather and scenery is unmatched and ion't even smoke anymore and I know that :hhh:. But outta towners and techies done took over SF. They sucked the soul out of the city. :mjcry: And Oakland getting gentrified to. Oakland went from 50% black to around 20% black in 20 years. Sometimes I think people base their perceptions of big cities off of outdated stereotypes more than anything. Y'all musta jumped in a time machine and went back to Oakland in 1990 because the Town today ain't the same place $hort talked about in the 80's.

This post got a nucca reminiscing and reflecting. Salute to the real Bay Boys on the board mane we all we got :mjcry:REPPED :wow:

honestly its portland for me. it just feels like a weaker la

shyt feels like a weaker Austin TX

More "craft beers" more hipsters more rain. shytty street tacos

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dahell: People really calling Orlando boring?

shyt is like the theme park capital of the world..... all of em within 10 min away from each other. Big events like Halloween horror nights , Epcot food and wine festivals. Decent downtown area which is better than Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, Cleveland Indianapolis, Milwaukee San Antonio. Trendy winter park area where all the brunch hoes be at. 3 huge outlet malls. The most fukking restaurants in the United States.... I swear to god you can find food from any country in Orlando. Orlando Magic for NBA and Orlando City for MLS plus you can drive and hour to go see the bucs or 2 hours to go see the jaguars. a beach within 45 minutes.Got UCF which is the 2nd biggest university in the country.... parties out there be crazy as fukk.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
OK major one: Orlando, Florida. Place is too damn magical and happy for me.
Yup I lived in Orlando. Tourists and people moving from out of the state litterally ruined the city. It was better in the early 00's and 90s.

I don't feel an ounce of struggle when I'm there :scust:

What do you mean by this? Mercy Drive Project was on the feds top roughest neighborhood list for while don't think it is anymore though. Mercy Drive Project, Richmond Heights,Ivey Lane, Silver Star etc. Big businesses have been pushing out a lot of the black people from Orlando lately. They plan on open a mega charter school in the center of Ivy Lane projects. Most my family tree extends into Georgia and the Carolinas. My grandfather moved down here. And on my fathers side he's from the french west indiies and moved here.

Its not the location, its you

Lets be real :yeshrug:
Exactly, most the time it's the people.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orlando has lots of shyt to do.. just requires alot of driving
shyt is spread out as fukk but most of the action which is downtown, Thornton park, winter park, international drive and the parks are all within a 10-20 min drive. Just go up and down that I-4 corridor.