What the most boring big city u ever been too

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, i couldn't find shyt to do
I was stationed in St. Louis and it's not bad. Me and my homie from Miami managed to find popping shyt all through out the week and this was in the mid 2000s . We used to be deep in St. Louis university during the week days and hit up east St. Louis on the weekends... clubs in east st didn't close till like 6:whoo:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Dam Brodie I want to visit London and Paris but the way u and my folks rahtid put it London might be a better visit

I can tell you a good amount of stuff about London (and Liverpool) while I was there. And you definitely gotta check out Brixton breh, I made that part of LDN my last exploration spot before my study session ended. It being a major Black cultural hub, I had to do it for Da Culture and visit Brixton :wow: That place is like a mix between Harlem and Flatbush. Unfortunately gentrification has made its presence known in Brixton but I promise you, I’ve seen a good amount of Black people in that area and the locals were cool as shyt, even kicked back and smoked a few with some of them and even bought a beer for this old school Ethiopian Rasta brotha who dedicated a guitar song to me :myman:

@rahtid Blessings to your city and the Brothas and Sistahs there for showing a Yankee Brotha love :salute:

Daps
I can tell you a good amount of stuff about London (and Liverpool) while I was there. And you definitely gotta check out Brixton breh, I made that part of LDN my last exploration spot before my study session ended. It being a major Black cultural hub, I had to do it for Da Culture and visit Brixton :wow: That place is like a mix between Harlem and Flatbush. Unfortunately gentrification has made its presence known in Brixton but I promise you, I’ve seen a good amount of Black people in that area and the locals were cool as shyt, even kicked back and smoked a few with some of them and even bought a beer for this old school Ethiopian Rasta brotha who dedicated a guitar song to me :myman:

@rahtid Blessings to your city and the Brothas and Sistahs there for showing a Yankee Brotha love :salute:

Yea brixton and a south east London and a few other places I will check out the black folks pretty cool in London

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
OK major one: Orlando, Florida. Place is too damn magical and happy for me. I don't feel an ounce of struggle when I'm there :scust:
Cuz you out there with them cacs. Bring yo ass over to pine hills breh. It's where they have the classic

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Some of these cities I don't expect shyt from when I visit. I live in LA and been damn near all over the US and the only cities I expect to enjoy some nightlife outside of LA is Atlanta, NYC, and maybe Miami(haven't been there in years tho). Everything else I really just need a good bar & grill and internet. If I happen to come up on something like a dope spot or some females then great but if not then:ehh: I got tons of family in Chicago and I'm mostly at cookouts when I'm there. I don't even expect much from the Bay Area anymore like I did when I was younger. The tech heads have changed that place so much:hhh:

No disrespect, cause I grew up in Fresno which gets shytted on like there's no tomorrow, but what are ya'll expecting from cities like Memphis, San Antonio, Indy, Birmingham, Cleveland, rural South, etc:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, it’s THAT bad in SF? :merchant:

Yeah, a lot of folks don't know that SF murder rate for blacks was worse than Oakland because at least Oakland has a black middle class/upper middle class. Jason Kidd ain't grow up in the hood in Oakland, he grew up in the hills around upper middle class blacks.

S.F. more deadly than Oakland for blacks?

In SF, something like 50% of all black folks live in the projects. And the city has been tearing down the projects left and right. SF will probably be less than 1% black in the ten years. SF used to be like 15% black back in the 70's. But the city razed the Fillmoe back in the 70's. Fillmoe was the Harlem of the West. Hunter's Point had the highest concentration of black owned businesses and real estate in California before crack really took hold in the hood and the whole turf wars started popping off in like 89' after the Cheap Charlie massacre.

And SF ain't boring at all. It's more expensive to live in SF than NYC for a reason :win:. When it's 100 degrees in NYC July through September, in SF it be like 60 degrees and breezy :umad:. When it's -10 in NYC with all the sidewalks frozen in January, it's like 60 degrees and breezy in the Sco :umad:. SF = weed + weather + scenery = :ahh:. The odd thing about it is that you take all of these things for granted when you actually grow up in the city. :mindblown: My old hood of Lakeview was as grimey as any hood in California and America during the 80's and 90's. :demonic:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Yup and I hate it here.

Yeah it's a party city but the fun go out the window when most people don't know how to act and DEATH is what's left after a night of "fun".

For tourist they have Bourbon and Frenchmen but that's bout it for THEM.

Locals have more options but it's dangerous. Secondlines are nice and super Sundays but even that turns into a shyt fest and some hating ass crab shyt.

I digress. They can have this city. I'm moving on the outskirts but right now I gotta handle the opportunity I've been given.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Yeah, a lot of folks don't know that SF murder rate for blacks was worse than Oakland because at least Oakland has a black middle class/upper middle class. Jason Kidd ain't grow up in the hood in Oakland, he grew up in the hills around upper middle class blacks.

S.F. more deadly than Oakland for blacks?

In SF, something like 50% of all black folks live in the projects. And the city has been tearing down the projects left and right. SF will probably be less than 1% black in the ten years. SF used to be like 15% black back in the 70's. But the city razed the Fillmoe back in the 70's. Fillmoe was the Harlem of the West. Hunter's Point had the highest concentration of black owned businesses and real estate in California before crack really took hold in the hood and the whole turf wars started popping off in like 89' after the Cheap Charlie massacre.

And SF ain't boring at all. It's more expensive to live in SF than NYC for a reason :win:. When it's 100 degrees in NYC July through September, in SF it be like 60 degrees and breezy :umad:. When it's -10 in NYC with all the sidewalks frozen in January, it's like 60 degrees and breezy in the Sco :umad:. SF = weed + weather + scenery = :ahh:. The odd thing about it is that you take all of these things for granted when you actually grow up in the city. :mindblown: My old hood of Lakeview was as grimey as any hood in California and America during the 80's and 90's. :demonic:
They don’t know breh:mjcry:
Going back home is never the same:mjcry: