What the most boring big city u ever been too

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Yup and I hate it here.

Yeah it's a party city but the fun go out the window when most people don't know how to act and DEATH is what's left after a night of "fun".

For tourist they have Bourbon and Frenchmen but that's bout it for THEM.

Locals have more options but it's dangerous. Secondlines are nice and super Sundays but even that turns into a shyt fest and some hating ass crab shyt.

I digress. They can have this city. I'm moving on the outskirts but right now I gotta handle the opportunity I've been given.
Where you going? Chalmette?

:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DMV outside of the immediate DC area. Dallas. Orlando.

The DMV ain't a city. MoCo and NoVa folks really be thinking they're "from DC". :mjlol: White ass Bethesda and Chevy Chase might bleed into NW DC, but it ain't DC. I seen grimey shyt happen in the middle of Georgetown that'll never happen in MoCo. :russ: I seen two youngboys pull down ski masks and guns run up in a store in Georgetown broad day March like five years ago. :picard:

But DC is kinda boring too. Outside of Howard Homecoming weekend, DC is kinda dead :ld:. What is there in DC to do but drink at these bougie ass bars and clubs where everyone asks "what do you do?" :snoop: Makes me glad ion't drink no more. Soulless nerdy ass mostly cac transplants from the Midwest sucked the soul out of DC too. :pacspit: You can see all there is to see in DC in a weekend. Not just that, local DC black folk hate ANYBODY who isn't from DC/PG. It doesn't matter where you're from, you're a "bama". You could be from Paris, you're a Parisian bama :mjpls:. Now I've met some cool folks from DC/PG and messed with some PG broads. But these cool folks were few and far between. And DC folks are either extremely ghetto or bougie, no inbetween. Baltimore folks are a lot more down to earth and less judgemental. :hubie:DMV people, as a whole, pass judgement on complete strangers and are way too sarcastic, work obsessed with their boring ass nonessential gov't job and think their shyt don't stink. :ufdup:.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
The DMV ain't a city. MoCo and NoVa folks really be thinking they're "from DC". :mjlol: White ass Bethesda and Chevy Chase might bleed into NW DC, but it ain't DC. I seen grimey shyt happen in the middle of Georgetown that'll never happen in MoCo. :russ: I seen two youngboys pull down ski masks and guns run up in a store in Georgetown broad day March like five years ago. :picard:

But DC is kinda boring too. Outside of Howard Homecoming weekend, DC is kinda dead :ld:. What is there in DC to do but drink at these bougie ass bars and clubs where everyone asks "what do you do?" :snoop: Makes me glad ion't drink no more. Soulless nerdy ass mostly cac transplants from the Midwest sucked the soul out of DC too. :pacspit: You can see all there is to see in DC in a weekend. Not just that, local DC black folk hate ANYBODY who isn't from DC/PG. It doesn't matter where you're from, you're a "bama". You could be from Paris, you're a Parisian bama :mjpls:. Now I've met some cool folks from DC/PG and messed with some PG broads. But these cool folks were few and far between. And DC folks are either extremely ghetto or bougie, no inbetween. Baltimore folks are a lot more down to earth and less judgemental. :hubie:DMV people, as a whole, pass judgement on complete strangers and are way too sarcastic, work obsessed with their boring ass nonessential gov't job and think their shyt don't stink. :ufdup:.
Got damn you described the DMV so well :mjlol: reason I moved but nikka got that shyt looking like paradise on a daily living basis excluding the parties and festivities as far as NOLA go.

DMV mad boring but I miss that progression and seeing tons of black people getting it compared to here.

Daps

U from the bay but used to live in dc I see the 415

Bakebean

Pro
Daps

Was that the Polo Rugby store on Wisconsin? Those youngins used to terrorize that store on almost a daily basis and disappear into the parking garage across the street.