What the most boring big city u ever been too

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
The only neighborhoods that have black people in SF are Lakeview (my old hood), Sunnydale, Hunter's Point, Fillmoe and Potrero Hill. Really the only places where black people live in SF are a few project areas in these neighborhoods. And honestly, Sunnydale and the projects in Hunter's Point is somewhere you don't want to be as an out of towner :whoa:. But SF been pricing black people out like it's no tomorrow and tearing down the projects left and right. SF is like DC if the only places you saw black people were Barry Farms, Trinidad, Sursum Corda and a few streets along Georgia Ave. SF has had the worst case of black flight of any big city in America. When I was growing up, Lakeview was 60%+ black, now it's less than 20% black and mostly Asian. And too much game that spread nationwide came from Frisco. But you have to have grown up in the Bay to know that. A lot of slang y'all use came from Frisco. Every time I hear someone out hear in MD say "hella" I have to fight rolling my eyes.

But SF weed, weather and scenery is unmatched and ion't even smoke anymore and I know that :hhh:. But outta towners and techies done took over SF. They sucked the soul out of the city. :mjcry: And Oakland getting gentrified to. Oakland went from 50% black to around 20% black in 20 years. Sometimes I think people base their perceptions of big cities off of outdated stereotypes more than anything. Y'all musta jumped in a time machine and went back to Oakland in 1990 because the Town today ain't the same place $hort talked about in the 80's.

Damn, it’s THAT bad in SF? :merchant:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
San Antonio.. Baltimore is also a boring piece of shyt decrepit hellhole. fukk that place

Bmore got some fun activities like the harbor, ArtScape, African American Festival, Great Blacks on Wax, arguably the best Black-owned bookstore on the East Coast (S/O to Everyone’s Place :blessed:) and it got some really cool neighborhoods but compared to DC, Philly, LA, etc. (not even gonna mention NY), I never get a rush of excitement on the occasions I hit Baltimore up.

Coming from someone who grew up just outside of DC, Bmore is just kinda “there”.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
San Antonio.. Baltimore is also a boring piece of shyt decrepit hellhole. fukk that place

I like Bmore but its def not for everybody...Still a very blue collar/wrking class/gritty city ...I live in DC so its a nice alternative I can appreciate it plus it reminds me of Philly my top 3 fav city....A lot less bougie OTers, for the most part the women are cool and easier to approach/convo with....

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I dont no if it is big but I dislike Paris, I tell Parisians their city is trash too

When I was studying in London this past summer, I wanted to go to Paris as a weekend side trip with my group but I wanted to save money and focus on projects that were due.

I still wanna check it out and I have expectations on Paris being grittier and dirtier than most people would even anticipate but I feel like I would still prefer LDN lol. What was it about Paris that you didn’t like Queen?

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
S.A. TX has some of the baddest women and beautiful scenery anywhere

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
When I was studying in London this past summer, I wanted to go to Paris as a weekend side trip with my group but I wanted to save money and focus on projects that were due.

I still wanna check it out and I have expectations on Paris being grittier and dirtier than most people would even anticipate but I feel like I would still prefer LDN lol. What was it about Paris that you didn’t like Queen?

Just as you said, dirty and gritty and I live in London so that is saying something
the black people look like they are still in 1805 as well, it is quite pitiful
South of France is beautiful though

Daps

Dam Brodie I want to visit London and Paris but the way u and my folks rahtid put it London might be a better visit

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yup

But when i think of "Big City" Orlando never comes to mind, tho. Miami, LA, NY, Dallas, Houston, etc, YES. Orlando? Nah
I'd probably consider orlando a 2nd tier big city.

Good for families and if you young it's not bad. Only thing is shyt closes at 2 am and the strip clubs are not good. But other than that you'll find a lot in orlando.

Indianapolis is not all that but I'll say one thing I've had some good fukkin times at broad ripple around 2006-2007:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh