What the most boring big city u ever been too

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Sorry, I went to Memphis. Not from the States, so always forget to differentiate.

Outside of Beale street there's not anything there and Beale street aint all that if you been to NO.

It lacking for real

does birmingham alabama count as a big city?

ofc

Seems like a lot of people are using clublife to determine boredom levels. :mjlol:If you have real interests there's no way yall going to big cities and end up bored.

What are real interest?

No matter what you do during the day on vacation most people that aren't socially awkward weirdos like to experience the nightlife, mingle with the locals, etc

But, if your big doesnt have some variety in its night life, curfews, etc its going to be boring.

Daps
:mjlol:

Downtown L.A aint shyt breh. Best clubs are in hollywood. The fukk is so fun about L.A.? :dahell:

Downtown LA is the only part of LA? LA county at all? All the culture festivals, nature/adventure type activities, cons/events, restaurants, the DTLA artwalk, museums, ect. If clubbing, and beaches are the only things interesting about LA, then I feel sorry for you. Most Californians are blind to whats around them, and all say that same shyt.

Hell, at the top US Banks tower, they have a pretty cool observation deck, a lounge, a glass slide.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Outside of Beale street there's not anything there and Beale street aint all that if you been to NO.

It lacking for real

ofc

What are real interest?

No matter what you do during the day on vacation most people that aren't socially awkward weirdos like to experience the nightlife, mingle with the locals, etc

But, if your big doesnt have some variety in its night life, curfews, etc its going to be boring.
What ever interests you have outside of chasing p*ssy. I said nothing about awkward weirdos. Lot's of people travel to other cities to go to conventions, see certain sites, go to special events, whatever you're into. Drinking and chasing cheap club p*ssy is not no interest. That shyt aint fulfilling.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Philly boring? Ok I heard enough. One of the largest cities in the world and you find it boring? What where u trying to get into?

Dude’s from Baltimore of all places saying LA, DC, and Philly are boring :gucci: I understand personal preferences and all that shyt but :heh:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Its easily phoenix.

Surprised only one person said L.A.

The city itself is boring but its surrounding cities are dope (hollywood, venice beach, ect.)

Not to be that guy but Hollywood and Venice Beach are actual neighborhoods in the City of LA.