What The Hell Is Going On In Ukraine?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Given them too much credit is to vote for the same 2 party system. People want to be free but many are divided in what that is. Same shyt .

Those people don't know what freedom is but they are risking their lives for change which they feel they deserve and have the right too. The people may not know their destiny but they are fighting to change it.

I hope you're right. I actually think joining the EU would be a bad idea. It's a failing institution with no hope of recovery in the foreseeable future.

They don't care they just want to leave Russia. They ready to play with the bankers.
Thekingsmen comin with that truth. This ain't nothin but some American NGO engineered attempted coup shiit.

Big up to the Ukrainian Prez! He needs to shut this shiit down with the quickness. Holla at Iran for some pointers when they had to deal with their shiit that was orchestrated by outsiders.

Big up to Putin!

Long live FREEDOM!!!!!!!

Really breh Putin over there killing journalists and bloggers.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Thekingsmen comin with that truth. This ain't nothin but some American NGO engineered attempted coup shiit.

Big up to the Ukrainian Prez! He needs to shut this shiit down with the quickness. Holla at Iran for some pointers when they had to deal with their shiit that was orchestrated by outsiders.

Big up to Putin!

Long live FREEDOM!!!!!!!

I thought there was no trolling in here :lolbron:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You could start on wikipedia if the fact that they were part of the USSR is not enough...you think all the bombs were in Moscow?

all of the republics disarmed after and before the fall of the soviet union...

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
You don't go from having the third most to giving everything back to some fools you know will try to mob you.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That women really gets my respect...... and she doesn't even look ugly while leading the opposition...

u can tell that one of her hobbies is running.... :shaq: I think she will be protected in prison.. she's elite there.