What The Hell Is Going On In Ukraine?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WW3 will happen my friend....mark that I said it. If it doesn't happen I will resign from thecoli.
the zionists are deep in the russian economy just like they are here (and like they were in germany during hitler's time).

this ukraine sh1t is or can be used as a trick to confuse the russians as they go in syria. the syrian war is full in effect by the way. they're just not reporting it. and when they're done with syria iran is next. i know you've seen the vid from early 2000's when the retired general said what the zionists were up to.

the mistake you make is assume russia is free of zionists which is wrong. america doesn't even want to be in any of these wars but the zionists and jews got this country too confused to get out.

america without zionists would have the attitude like ron paul who is antiwar. but you seen the way zionists in the media crushed him or anyone that isn't prowar/proisrael.

the zionists from all these countries with fake citizenships will all go to war with syria and iran and the rest of the world will just sit back like they did to gadafi.
they control saudi arabia too. that's how powerful these zios are. i don't exactly know the arab make up. but they know how to play sunnis and *sheaites against each other.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
between this and the Philippines America is like:banderas:
more like

AntiSemiticCartoon.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is there any way I can understand what's going on in Ukraine as an outsider or do I just don't give a fuq...
it keeps popping up in my facebook like I should I care or know what's going on..

keepemup

Banned
Daps
is there any way I can understand what's going on in Ukraine as an outsider or do I just don't give a fuq...
it keeps popping up in my facebook like I should I care or know what's going on..
Go to google news and read the Ukranian edition. Be sure you use google translate if you don't speak Russian and/or Ukranian.