What super cheap shyt do you do?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
even though theres a state of the art movie theater 10 mins down the road from my place, i prefer going 30 mins out of my way to a mom and pop movie theater where its 6.50 all day..6 on tuesdays and before 6 pm..the new theater is like 13.50 for a movie..they both show first run movies so its a cheap no brainer :unimpressed:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I re gift gifts that i dont like or need send them to a cousin,or sibling next bday or christmas.

Take gifts from christmas keep the tags on and re wrap for later in the day when i go to my folks house and give to someone else...

At work i get bottles of wine and chocolates i turn those around and give em to ppl in my family...I gave my sister a gold bracelet i hadnt worn in 2 years,cleaned it up and re gifted cost to me 0$

clyma est mort

R.I.P. Eazy-E
Daps
Reppin
Nor Cal
I've never paid a cent for movies or music. I use usenet/newsgroups to download that ish at 100mbps in 4K HDR x265 as soon as that bluray rip hit. :wow:

I pirate 95% of games except ones I play online.

Usenet is the shyt. I also get tons of Blu-Rays from my local library, rip and encode them to 1080p x264, play em on my PS3. They have all the new Criterion releases.