What super cheap shyt do you do?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Packing your own lunch for work is without a doubt the biggest saver..notice how top managers dont waste money eating in the street like regular low level staff.

Because they have staff bring them food :comeon:, I swear some of y'all live in fantasy land. Some of these bug corporations do one better and have on site cafeterias

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Hide in the bathroom on the Metra train so I don’t have to pay @Stringer Cochran
I used to get on the train and walk through the cars to the opposite end where a totally different conductor is, find a seat in a section that he has already checked tickets for.

I would take off my coat and play it off like I'm reading....in attempt to blend in with the other riders who already paid. If the conductor does indeed come back to check tickets for new riders, they usually walk right past me.

70% success rate.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I coupon everything. Can’t remember the last time I paid over 50% full price for anything.

BRUH....I got a homegirl in Philly who is the MASTER of this...she'll go to the store, use all coupons, and come home with $150 worth of groceries that she only paid $23 for total. It's like the ultimate lick.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
BRUH....I got a homegirl in Philly who is the MASTER of this...she'll go to the store, use all coupons, and come home with $150 worth of groceries that she only paid $23 for total. It's like the ultimate lick.
It’s amazing. Sunday coupons, grocery store newspapers, digital coupons, and stack them on sale items. :whew:
I dunno who outchea payin full price or even 70%. I don’t buy it unless I got a coupon for it.
And if they are expired, just be nice to the cashier. Most times thry’ll still honor it and put in their own code.
:ufdup:

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
OH YEA, MY FEMALE STUFFS HER BAG WIT ALL SORTS OF SNACKS WHEN WE GO TO THE MOVIES

SOMETIMES WELL EVEN GET SOME FAST FOOD AND SNEAK IT IN THAT MUFUCCA

I PUT RANDOM BIRTHDAYS ON FOOD REWARD PROGRAMS/APPS SO I GET FREE MEALS YEAR ROUND

I AINT TRYNA TAKE OVER YOUR THREAD BUT U KNO IM A JEW .. I CAN WRITE A BOOK ON RESOURCEFULNESS OFF TOP BUT U KNO GAME IS TO BE SOLD THO......

I do that birthday restaurant rewards too...eating excellent all month of June

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
It’s amazing. Sunday coupons, grocery store newspapers, digital coupons, and stack them on sale items. :whew:
I dunno who outchea payin full price or even 70%. I don’t buy it unless I got a coupon for it.
And if they are expired, just be nice to the cashier. Most times thry’ll still honor it and put in their own code.

Yep and I use Ibotta and target cartwheel

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
source.gif

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
another thing i do is use multiple emails and cards for multiple free trials of various things.

then cancel immediately and enjoy that month. :mjgrin:
Ever called with a fake old man voice acting helpless cuz you forgot when your trial date end and saw that 7.99 come out ya account ?:mjgrin:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
OH YEA, MY FEMALE STUFFS HER BAG WIT ALL SORTS OF SNACKS WHEN WE GO TO THE MOVIES

SOMETIMES WELL EVEN GET SOME FAST FOOD AND SNEAK IT IN THAT MUFUCCA

I PUT RANDOM BIRTHDAYS ON FOOD REWARD PROGRAMS/APPS SO I GET FREE MEALS YEAR ROUND

I AINT TRYNA TAKE OVER YOUR THREAD BUT U KNO IM A JEW .. I CAN WRITE A BOOK ON RESOURCEFULNESS OFF TOP BUT U KNO GAME IS TO BE SOLD THO......
Was wondering how many places would actually check ID on the birthday shyt :patrice:

Prolly not many

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yep and I use Ibotta and target cartwheel
People be sleeping on Ibotta.

Cash back apps are amazing. I be scanning and entering shyt all the damn time. It’s like a little shopping savings account. You would be surprised at how much money you can get back over time.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

https://www.retailmenot.com/
Retail me not got the GOAT store codes.
Even if u don’t do major couponing, just check that site b4 u ring up.

Them codes be :banderas:
People behind me be mad at first:beli:, then asking me for the code for their purchases.:ohhh::feedme:

Also check store websites for manufacturers coupons.

I got a $200 bedroom set from Kohl’s for $50. Store coupons, stackable percent off coupons, and 40% off sale.
:steviej:

Last edited: