What super cheap shyt do you do?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
As someone who does business you see that there's so much of a mark up on things. You'd find most people are making atleast a 40 percent margin at the retail level. I literally go down the street buy a bunch of shyt at wholesale prices. Break it down into smaller units. Mark it up 40 percent and it moves, cause people don't think to find the actual source because they want a smaller quantity and they think that the price.i charge them is the actual value of the item because they are used to being quoted that.

Cut out the middle man things will be more than half the price.

So nowadays I try to get things as close to the manufacturing level or whoever is producing it level. I Also look at possibly getting something at a different location like less affluent areas for cheaper. Because they are unlikely to overcharge in those spots.

Right now I'm straightening out how I source my food I buy fish in bulk straight from fishermen. My great aunt lives by the lake so whenever they come on shore before they go look for an uncertain market or sell to someone who'll retail it somewhere else they offer to sell her fish. She has a catering business. So she buys a ton and keeps them in freezers.
Fish like the Nile perch

lake Victoria fish - Google Search

Make great fillet. They chop it up for you and it can feed you for over a month cause it's so much. She paid 27 dollars for the one I saw her with on Friday. Dirt cheap.

Also we grow rice for sale to miller's. So now I get a ton of rice fresh milled for personal use as well at the cost of agricultural input. Raising a bunch of chickens as well commercially for restaurant..So I also get chicken at that price. And more eggs than I know what to do with. I get fresh milk with no chemical or preservative from people who sell to dairies.. You get twice as much milk at cheaper than what you'd buy it at the store..

I buy alcohol at wholesale prices too. Just piggy back off orders to vendors that I make for a place we started that sells booze. It's comedy. I go to clubs and see people ball out knowing how much the wholesale price is and how much extra cash they just threw away. Like they are paying twice as much as what it cost the club owner.

So I'm not being cheap per se. Just aware of how much people are overcharged for things and trying to limit making my cost for things high when it can be done at half the price getting the exact same things.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Buy one movie ticket and watch two more movies for free. Surprised I never got caught doing this shyt.

It's shocking how lax they are once they tear your ticket. At that point, just don't leave the building and you're good.

I coupon everything. Can’t remember the last time I paid over 50% full price for anything.

I need to start doing this. I caught myself binge-watching Extreme Couponing the other day and :damn: :wow:

Some lady got over a stack's worth of groceries for less than 20 bucks at the end of one episode.

[
I’ve driven the same car for the past 10 years b/c it’s paid for.

I tell family members and loved ones to buy me practical gifts for holidays.

I've accepted the fact I need to ride my current car until it dies. I really want a SUV but at this point, it's a want, not a need. So might as well chill.

The last one is a pro tip :leon:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Buy one movie ticket and watch two more movies for free. Surprised I never got caught doing this shyt.

I’m a student so the light rail is free. I take that shyt everywhere.

I present at a lot of research conferences and i always grab all the extra bottled waters. Got a trunk full of em.

I always have the department reimburse me for food and drinks even if they were provided for free b/c we don’t have to bring back receipts. We get reimbursed per diem.

I always turn my heat and air off when I leave the house. I look for apartments with utilities included.

My current rent includes lights, cable and internet.
When I get my tax refund check I pay my car insurance for the year, to eliminate a bill. So I only pay rent and cell phone per month.

I coupon everything. Can’t remember the last time I paid over 50% full price for anything.

Groceries from Aldis and Lidle.

In the summer I grow my own peppers, tomatoes, spinach and cucumbers on my porch. Started the plants in planters with cheap seeds from dollar tree.

I’ve driven the same car for the past 10 years b/c it’s paid for.

I sell old clothes from family members in consignment shops.

I tell family members and loved ones to buy me practical gifts for holidays.

Dad bought a HUGE pack of toilet tissue, paper towels, dish detergent, refill bottles of cleaning supplies.

Yeah but did you rent a Range Rover to swap the tires... you aren’t being practical at all.

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
Go to various stores in my area, book bag in hand and take the toilet paper, paper towels and the soap bags out of the dispenser.

My insurance gave me an over the counter card for medicine, vitamins and some toiletries. I use it to buy wipes for the kids. That's 100 dollars a month on OTC items that I no longer have to pay for.

I make my own soap and body butters, plus I crochet my own towels and wash cloths. Same with clothes, socks and teddy bears.

My kids wore handmade diapers that I made myself until they were 6 months old. Just make enough of them to last and wash them out. Same with bibs.

I haven't paid for cable in years. Cinema HD and Mobdro keep me on point.

In college, I built my own computer from the bottom.

The kids are small enough that I just wash their clothes by hand if they aren't too messy.

I will go to my friends houses and take 5 garbage bags from each house. I refuse to buy them.

I do the same with snacks when I can.

I use my friends Medicare card to get discounts for the Subway and the Metro- North. My people from NY know what it is.

I can keep going...

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Go to various stores in my area, book bag in hand and take the toilet paper, paper towels and the soap bags out of the dispenser.

My insurance gave me an over the counter card for medicine, vitamins and some toiletries. I use it to buy wipes for the kids. That's 100 dollars a month on OTC items that I no longer have to pay for.

I make my own soap and body butters, plus I crochet my own towels and wash cloths. Same with clothes, socks and teddy bears.

My kids wore handmade diapers that I made myself until they were 6 months old. Just make enough of them to last and wash them out. Same with bibs.

The kids are small enough that I just wash their clothes by hand if they aren't too messy.

I will go to my friends houses and take 5 garbage bags from each house. I refuse to buy them.

I use my friends Medicare card to get discounts for the Subway and the Metro- North. My people from NY know what it is.

I can keep going...

You win :wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's shocking how lax they are once they tear your ticket. At that point, just don't leave the building and you're good.

I need to start doing this. I caught myself binge-watching Extreme Couponing the other day and :damn: :wow:

Some lady got over a stack's worth of groceries for less than 20 bucks at the end of one episode.

[

I've accepted the fact I need to ride my current car until it dies. I really want a SUV but at this point, it's a want, not a need. So might as well chill.

The last one is a pro tip :leon:
Hell yeah! Fukk a new car. I HATE car notes. I’ll drive my car till the wheels fall off. The bottom gotta fall out and even then I might Fred Flintstone it.

I got my monthly expenses down to like 1400 a month with no car note, car insurance or utilities and I bring home like $2600 a month after taxes. I pay all of my bills outta one check, put small gas and food on credit card purchases and pay them off on the next check and save the rest. It’s not about how much money u make, it’s about how much u spend.

And coupons are:banderas:
You can stack a lot of them on deals and clearance items and sales. Digital codes too...:lawd::ahh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also learn how to cook. I cook for friends and family and they always bring shyt to my crib. Paper towels, alcohol, snacks, meats, vegetables trash bags, silverware.
I don’t mind friends always stopping by b/c they always buying shyt.

Had somebody bring me a bag of apples, huge packs of phyllo dough, sugar, milk, cinnamon b/c cream cheese they wanted homemade flaky apple turnovers and cream cheese icing.

Now all the leftovers are in my fridge and the leftover ingredients too. I don’t even have to go grocery shopping for Christmas dinner for my own family b:c I still got so much shyt from other people bringing stuff by talm bout, they in the mood.

Crazy thing is, cooking is super easy. They just wanna sit on my couch and watch tv while somebody does it for them.
Meanwhile, I save on my grocery and household goods bill and always got liquor.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Super hack I did by mistake.

Took the fam to Disney world and purchased the meal pass which covers the cost of food but not tips which they add automatically after a meal. In between the time of us booking the trip to actually going, my card expired, so when we would go to eat, the tips would get charged to the expired card.

At the end of our trip we saved about $500 in just tips we didn’t have to pay:win:

WOOOOOOOOOOOW. :laff:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

I can keep going...

ITS LEVELS TO THIS shyt.:wow: